By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which fighting game you're skilled in ?

Soul Calibur is the only Beat'em Up I play and I think I'm fairly good, not on the level of the OP, but still a tough enemy

Around the Network

Wow this is surprising. Not one person has named the two series I can own people in. I'm very good at Guilty Gear and Virtua Fighter. My personal favorites from each are Robo KY fom the former and Shun Di from the latter.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

SSBB. Only fighting game I play.

Super Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition I can confidently say I was the best in the whole wide world. With M Bison no one could ever step to me. Only thing was he was a rather boring and cheap fighter so I prefered using Ryu with whom I was pretty good but far from being the best in the world.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

I like Bacon said:

SSBB. Only fighting game I play.

Does you keyboard ever get greasy?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
Tbone said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
I can say with 100 percent certainty that I am the best Tekken player on this forum, and likely the entire internet. You know Tekken Tag? I still play that. In fact, my PS3 has more hours on Tekken than all the other games combined. I've actually won an arcade Tekken tourneyment at Yesterday's arcade, when I'd never played Tekken on an arcade machine until about a week before said tourney. I am GOOD at Tekken. I LOVE Tekken. I practice at Tekken all the time, and my friends who I play against to hone my skill, are themselves sickeningly good, but fall to the might of the Tekken Champion Zenfoldor the Mighty.

...so yeah, Tekken, and Street Fighter 3.

If u say so than i must face u then.

PSN ID: Sinner_Chrono Send an invite sometime and i'll be glad to play both of you ;) Do any of you go to Tekken Zaibatsu?

Dead or alive, street fighter, Tekken

But i am MORTAL KOMBAT KING

before half hour i climbed to the 10th place in soulcalibur ( survival leaderboard for mitsurugi ) .. :) .. yah man the 1st place is near reaally near.

Clayfighters. Yea that game was badass.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

The only fighting games I found accessible enough to get good at are Virtua Fighter and Fight Night. I'm alright at Fight Night but excellent at Virtua Fighter.