By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 price Drop? ( disagree or agree)

Disagree or Agree. Should there be a Ps3 price drop? I think a PS3 price drop will increase sales. Agree or Disagree?

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

Well, a price drop will increase sales, that's a definate agree. I don't know what else to agree, or disagree to.

Thre shouldn't be a ps3 price drop. I've got one and if the price drops the value of mine goes down. this is all that matters to me :)

Yes, so they can increase the amount of people online...I get tired of waiting for matches on gta to fill up

it would help it sell,but it would also help sony lsoe more money which then they might delay more games

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
Snake612 said:

Disagree or Agree. Should there be a Ps3 price drop? I think a PS3 price drop will increase sales. Agree or Disagree?

Agree from as a consumer, disagree as a sony supporter. Price drop = more money lost per system, yes it will sell more buy sony is just getting into the black with the ps3. a price drop could finish off 360 especially in europe, but it could also lead to less first party development maybe? with less money in house for production.

B

i disagree...because i don't want SONY to lose money
time will come,ps3 will gain market share like the ps2 but it will take a while

jerseyboy609 said:
Yes, so they can increase the amount of people online...I get tired of waiting for matches on gta to fill up

GTA just has a really bad online setup

B

Should there? Yes.

Will there? No.

That's my guess.

yes i would like to see a £249 40 gig and a £299 60 gig.

both would represent tremendous value for money

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...