By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Malstrom article - Secret to the “Casual”

Yes Malstrom

Around the Network

F that.

No one is going to read a ten page dissertation on this bull.  If you really can't condense a thought into a few paragraphs, I'm not going to give you my precious time.

There is 24 paragraphs there. Plus a dialog of text with Miyamoto. For real?!

Someone Cliffsnotes this for me.

DMeisterJ said:

F that.

No one is going to read a ten page dissertation on this bull.  If you really can't condense a thought into a few paragraphs, I'm not going to give you my precious time.

This is pretty short compared to his other articles. It contains alot of quotes too.

Thanks for the heads-up and the link. Although isn't he supposed to be on sabbatical until after E3?

Around the Network

Wait didn't Sean sadi that he would go on vacation ?
However thanks Soriku.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Wait he has a new site ?
Bookmark it immediately

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Hes so full of himself. His analogies are flawed and he misrepresents what is commonly called "hardcore" thereby creating a straw man argument.

Tease.

thanks soriku, will read later.

24 paragraphs is too much? Have we really gotten that mentally lazy? If it's longer than a text message why bother?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Squilliam said:
Hes so full of himself. His analogies are flawed and he misrepresents what is commonly called "hardcore" thereby creating a straw man argument.

Oh, he's an arrogant ass, no doubt about it. And it gets annoying when he turns into a cheerleader. Still, he's the only person I know who's called it this generation, and some of his points which initially seemed absurd become more true by the month.