By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console has the most diversity in quality titles?

^yeah, I agree with the DS

Around the Network
tehsage said:
Wouldn't it be better to judge exclusive games only?

I thought of that.  But at the end of the day multiplats like CoD4 are high quality games avaliable on two systems but not a third.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

360 has the best games out there. DS is pretty good. Wii has good first party title as usual. PSP seems to be a good PS2 portable. PS3 is starting to have good games but its library doesn't stand out next to the 360.

360 is the best. Nothing comes close to it. PS3? Plz.LOL Wii? Diversity hell noo!!!! THerefore 360 wins. 360 ftw!!!!

Cremator said:
360 is the best. Nothing comes close to it. PS3? Plz.LOL Wii? Diversity hell noo!!!! THerefore 360 wins. 360 ftw!!!!

wow....no arguments to back it up?

the Wii has Diversity..maybe not alot of games, but they are Diverse

the DS now...is completely excluded here...why?

because you have no solid evidence to back up your "360 ftw lolorz"....if you include DS...

I give your post a 2.3 for effort...and declare it a phail

Around the Network

PS2 is still selling well and getting new releases.  So doesn't that mean PS2 is automatically the most diverse console?  I mean if were including PC in the equation certainly PS2 has to be tops?

Edit:  Just noticed his disclaimer.  But still I feel it's unfair to count out the PS2 since it is still going strong 2 years into the console war, and should easily make it 1-2 more years. 

cleveland124 said:

PS2 is still selling well and getting new releases.  So doesn't that mean PS2 is automatically the most diverse console?  I mean if were including PC in the equation certainly PS2 has to be tops?

first of all..PC doesn't count..since it's not a console...as the Thread topic clearly discribes

and also..the OP said THIS gen...wich would mean Wii/360/PS3 and not PS2...that's last gen...

sorry pal

deathcape said:
Cremator said:

because you have no solid evidence to back up your "360 ftw lolorz"....if you include DS...

Based on your stupidity and inability to read the thread title which clearly states consoles only DS isn't included. Unless you think it is a console. In that case I give your IQ a 2.3...and declare it a failure.

Cremator said:
deathcape said:
Cremator said:

Based on your stupidity and inability to read the thread title which clearly states consoles only DS isn't included. Unless you think it is a console. In that case I give your IQ a 2.3...and declare it a failure.

still doesn't change that the Wii has more Diversity and that you failed..so now we are equal fails ^_^

starcraft said:
kowenicki said:
anyway..whats was your point starcraft?

Someone in another thread said the PS3 had a far superior diversity of games than the Xbox 360 and the Wii.

Certainly with MGS4 and GTAIV the PS3 has now got some good games.  But more diverse?

I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me that thought that was complete crap without leading the discussion and prejudicing the results.