By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console has the most diversity in quality titles?

Wii, because of the Virtua Console, now SNES is second place

Around the Network

I would have to say the Xbox 360.
There are games on it that I, as a Wii-only owner, wish I could play.
These include the RPGs, the Pinatas, and some of the action games (e.g., GTA IV).

There are far fewer games on the PS3 that I can't play that I would like to.

The two have different but equivalent FPS games (and since I have not been acceptable on an FPS since Unreal on the DC, I tend not to play them much).

The Wii is lacking in RPGs and some action. The PS3 is lacking in several categories.

Thus, while I love my Wii, the title right now goes to the Xbox 360.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

xbox360 got more diversity a change since in the beginning were all shooters
wii its getting shovelware... :( aside nintendo family games brawl kart, fit, there is only zelda for the hardcore.
ps3 got the most future exclusives that are interesting
gran turismo 5 , little big planet, final fantasy xii, tekken, god of war, team ico project, white knight stories.

all from respected third/first parties.

PC>PSP>PS3=360>DS>Wii

I am still amazed some dared to say the Wii.

Around the Network

The majority of 'quality' titles on the 360 and shooters. All/most other quality titles on different genres are multiplatform and so doesn't necessarily count. The DS really wind for me then prob. the Wii.

the wii has more divirsity in its line-up then the ps3/360 but most will choose to ignore this because many of it's best genres (puzzle, fitness, childrens, mini-games, educational, simulation, platformer) won't be reconized by the "hardcore".

if you go only by the "important" genres of shooter, rpg, fighter, sandbox then you'll have to say 360 but i still say the wii has a more diversity dispite you all probably not caring about most wii games.