Around the Network
Soriku said:
kingofwale said:
I'm going to say.

1.7 million in Japan

700K in US

700K in Europe

so, that in total is around 3 million

Uh...Japan is too high and US and EU are too low.

Eu is about right, U.S is too low, and Japan is slightly high. Either way it will add up close to his total prediction.

@Flagship YOu are kidding right?

Around 3 million

I'm gonna say it will sell 7million world wide. And 3million in its first week. I say this because the first Final Fantasy released on a new console seems to always sell very well. It takes a lot of time and effort to make these Final Fantasy games, and considering how little we've seen of FFXIII, I'm saying there's a while until it's released and this will give the PS3 time to build up its userbase more.

Around cheese million. Depends on the type and flavor. We'll know more as time passes.

Around the Network

First Week = 5.7M WW
America = 1.5M
Japan = 1.9M
Others = 2.3M

THE LEAST!!!

4 ≈ One

Lowest of any Final Fantasy to be released since the PS1 era. I'm going out on a limb and saying only 2 million first week across all territories, and 5 million lifetime. Of course, a lot can change between now and the release date, and I really hope I'm wrong, considering how good the series is. But, Square has put it on the PS3, effectively cutting out a huge amount of sales. Never before has Final Fantasy been on anything but a first place console.

I'm really surprised so many people can make predictions and be so confident of them without even knowing a release timeframe. I really don't know how you do it. I mean alot of my predictions on games like this deals more with tie ratios rather than just numers and associate with games in the series. Oh well I suppose. But as soon as I know a timeframe I'll get back to ya on it.

sc94597 said:
Soriku said:
kingofwale said:
I'm going to say.

1.7 million in Japan

700K in US

700K in Europe

so, that in total is around 3 million

Uh...Japan is too high and US and EU are too low.

Eu is about right, U.S is too low, and Japan is slightly high. Either way it will add up close to his total prediction.

@Flagship YOu are kidding right?

I lowed U.S number because I don't know how long it will take them to localize this game, lower it takes, lower the number will be.

as for Japan, I forsee an even more extreme front-loading. (like MGS4), I stand by my prediction. :)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

3 million