By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What makes you glad you chose PS3 over 360 the most?

1) Metal Gear Solid 4, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Final Fantasy XIII and many more current and future Sony exclusives.
2) Blue - Ray
3)Wireless adapter
4) Ability to install Linux
5) Free online
6) Connectivity with the PSP
7) Media Server capabilities that don't bind you to Windows media player
8) Free wallpapers and themes
9)Hate Microsoft for monopolistic policies.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

Around the Network

because now all my friends who hated on the PS3 are buying them and I can throw it in their faces.

1) RROD
2) 50$ a year for online
3) Too many guns, and partially fancy space suits.

4 ≈ One

I own both a 360 and PS3. I use my 360 for games and I purchased a PS3 since I needed a dvd player to replace my broken one in the living room and my parents thought that might as well get a blu-ray player since it might become the standard if it doesn't go the way of laser disk, and since the PS3 was cheap enough to purchase as it's a great upconverter, we bought a PS3.

The three options you choose don't make sense. Why would people purchase another console because they don't want to pay for multiplayer? You don't have to play multiplayer and the entry fee for PS3 is higher anyway. It hurts less to pay 50$ per year a pop than to pay 50$ more on top of 350$ at the same time. Then, the desmise of HD DVD had nothing to do with 360. It was an optional accessory. You choose PS3 for bluray or you choose 360 for gaming. I don't see people choosing 360 for HD DVD. Then, your last option is last generation. It has been almost a year since the falcon equipped 360 has been on sale, which has a normal enough electronics repair rate.

For the real reasons to choose PS3 over 360, I would have gone with those choices:

1) free bluray or free gaming machine with purchase of game machine or bluray player respectively

2) GT5, MGS4, FF13

3) you write M$ all the time

4. I prefer my 360.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Well so far I haven't made a choice, the PS3 looks nice beacuse the HDD + lower load times... which eventually will get full of installs... and the exclusive games are meh to me (Except LBP)...

And about the 360, most of my friends have one and they are playing Halo 3, but so far I won't buy a console for just one game, and most of the games I care about are on PC too...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Leetgeek said:
madskillz said:
Leetgeek said:

Of these three Xbox 360 mishaps which one makes you feel the best that you went with PS3?

1. Subscription fee for online gaming.

2. The Death of HDDVD.

3. RROD

Plz choose one.

Creating some flamebait for the weekend crowd, huh?

Nice.

Don't talk to me.

Does the truth hurt? You know I speak the truth. Flame away, geek. Flame on!

OT: I chose the PS3 to review video games. I chose the 360 to play games. I chose no. 4 - 360, FTW.

madskillz said:
Leetgeek said:
madskillz said:
Leetgeek said:

Of these three Xbox 360 mishaps which one makes you feel the best that you went with PS3?

2. The Death of HDDVD.

3. RROD

Plz choose one.

Nice.

Don't talk to me.

OT: I chose the PS3 to review video games. I chose the 360 to play games. I chose no. 4 - 360, FTW.

I told you not to talk to me loser.

Leetgeek said:
madskillz said:
Leetgeek said:
madskillz said:
Leetgeek said:

2. The Death of HDDVD.

3. RROD

Plz choose one.

Nice.

Don't talk to me.

How young are you? 12? 13? Anyone with some sense wouldn't create a thread to just flame. You prove your age with these foolish threads and your lame responses. You are such a louse!

madskillz said:
Leetgeek said:
madskillz said:
Leetgeek said:
madskillz said:
Leetgeek said:

2. The Death of HDDVD.

3. RROD

Plz choose one.

Nice.

Don't talk to me.

How young are you? 12? 13? Anyone with some sense wouldn't create a thread to just flame. You prove your age with these foolish threads and your lame responses. You are such a louse!

How old are you? At least I have the balls to post my age.

Freak.