By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Katamari 360 Exclusive? Not so much.

http://gamefront.de/

Bandai Namco Games überarbeitet Produktliste
15.06.07 - Bandai Namco Games hat seine japanische Produktliste für die PS3 aktualisiert. Demnach befinden sich sieben Spiele in Arbeit:

- Tekken 6 (Prügelspiel)
- Beautiful Katamari Damacy (Action)
- Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online (Prügelspiel)
- Time Crisis 4 (Pistolen-Shooter)
- Neues Rollenspiel
- Neues Shooting-Spiel
- Neues Sportspiel

Translation through Goggle translation:

Bandai Namco Games revises product list

15.06.07 - Bandai Namco Games updated its Japanese product list for the PS3. Therefore are sieve plays in work:

- Tekken 6 (flogging play)
- Beautiful Katamari Damacy (Action)
- Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection on-line one (flogging play)
- Time Crisis 4 (pistol Shooter)
- New game of roles
- New Shooting play
- New sport play

So there you have it Katamari is coming to PS3, timed exclusive or not even as it has been announced for Japan PS3 already. Or maybe even Katamari in Japan on PS3 and Katamari on 360 in the US? that would be odd but seems reasonable.

New roleplaying game? Eternal Sonata PS3? or the next Tales game?

We'll just have to wait and see...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

dont care.

i must say their line up is kinda weak.

I think it's a very good lineup: Tekken 6, Katamari and Eternal Sonata all good.

ckmlb said:
I think it's a very good lineup: Tekken 6, Katamari and Eternal Sonata all good.

Only Tekken sounds good, rest is mehh.

It's amazing how some publications and sites went bonkers over Katamari 360 exclusivity and then this news comes out one day later. Pretty ridiculous.

Around the Network

I could care less about Katamari, First game was cute after that it was just stupid.
I don't understand why some many people went crazy about the story of it going Xbox360 exclusive, its not like Katamari is a system seller or anything remotely close to one.

Currently playing:
Wii: MySims | Xbox360: Halo3 / Pac-Man C.E | DS: Scurge | PSP: Ghost in the Shell

"Lesbians, Better then eMail."
~Lanky Man - My Big Fat Independent Movie

Katamari was revolutionary because it was artistic. You couldn't help but enjoy the opening scene from Katamari Damacy. The story is just so far out there. One day the King of all Cosmos gets drunk and destroys all the stars. So he asks his son to roll up Katamari's on Earth because Earth has the most junk to make new stars. NOW THAT'S A STORYLINE.

DarkD said:
Katamari was revolutionary because it was artistic. You couldn't help but enjoy the opening scene from Katamari Damacy. The story is just so far out there. One day the King of all Cosmos gets drunk and destroys all the stars. So he asks his son to roll up Katamari's on Earth because Earth has the most junk to make new stars. NOW THAT'S A STORYLINE.

I agree with this man.

ckmlb said:

Translation through Goggle translation:

Bandai Namco Games revises product list

15.06.07 - Bandai Namco Games updated its Japanese product list for the PS3. Therefore are sieve plays in work:

sieve plays -> seven games Besides that google did a good job translating it.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

CapAmerica: getting a major *Japanese* exclusive, which was previously thought of as a Sony franchise, shows that 360 is getting more support in Japan than people think, and *could* be a sign of some kind of turn-around.

This is why everyone was making such a big deal. There's arguably no franchise that's more blatantly Japanese than Katamari Damacy, so if it *was* leaving Sony for "we're lucky to sell 5,000 a week in Japan" Microsoft, it would be major news.