By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - 1st VGC VC Giveaway!

I'm all for free stuff, but draws from a hat have never been kind to me...

I do agree there should be a post limit, so then some people would be less inclined to create accounts just for the sake of winning. Hopefully this contest expands to all regions.

Lol, only 50 more posts till i qualify :P

Also, I don't understand what you mean when you say "Update at least three games" (newb here). Do you mean just post a comment under a game, or something else?

This contest is a good idea, and as if i needed another reason to go to this site :)

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

Around the Network
oxford-gamer said:
I'm all for free stuff, but draws from a hat have never been kind to me...

I do agree there should be a post limit, so then some people would be less inclined to create accounts just for the sake of winning. Hopefully this contest expands to all regions.

Lol, only 50 more posts till i qualify :P

Also, I don't understand what you mean when you say "Update at least three games" (newb here). Do you mean just post a comment under a game, or something else?

This contest is a good idea, and as if i needed another reason to go to this site :)

Well the "criteria" you are referencing was just a suggestion.....just like everything else in this thread.

But it's more than a 75 post limit.  It's 75 posts per month.

And ask BengaBenga about updating games.  It includes uploading screenshots, adding box art, writing synopses.  Making a comment or rating the games wouldn't count.

I know, I was just playin :)

PRAISE ME!!! PLEASE??!

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Hey Super... check the VGC new feature

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

elgefe02 said:
Hey Super... check the VGC new feature

interesting.  I think you need to resubmit that image though...it's a little blurry.  Also...you should post a corresponding thread with the questions...that way it is easy to copy/paste the answers.

Around the Network

One way to do it for the whole site would be to get people from other regions involved. With three or four hosts, we could have everyone eligible.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Would anyone have a problem if I changed the end date from July 18th....to July 11th. It just seems that for the most part people want this thread to get buried to increase their chances....and honestly I didn't expect to have such a good response and wanted to make sure enough people signed up to make it fun.

I think we have more than enough contestants right now.

So if no one has a problem with it...I will be doing the drawing early...on July 11th instead of July 18th.

I'm in!

Awesome! I hereby consider myself entered!

I assume just one post counts, right? Multiple posts don't get multiple entries?

Ok...so if anyone didn't see it before....I am changing the ending date of this contest from July 18th to July 11th.