By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Will Wright shows us the way - interview with the master of creativity

Imagine if every game developer were so brilliant... ah what a beautiful world it would be.

BenKenobi88 edit:

Around the Network

this is why he is a legendary developer

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

i have seen him speak a number of times, and had a few conversations with him, and he is, without a doubt, a genius.

Games I am looking forward to:

PC: Diablo III, Fallout III, Stacraft 2, Spore, Empire: Total War, American McGee's Grimm

360: Madden 09, Fable 2, Left 4 Dead, Blood Bowl

“Go ask [Blizzard president] Rob Pardo if PC gaming is dead – if he can take the time out from making money hats, I’m sure he’ll give you a really eloquent explanation of why probably the most valuable entertainment franchise of the moment is PC-specific.” - Gabe Newell

He is one of my favorite game developers. I'm a little disappointed that EA whoring him out for the Sims, but I'll forgive them if Spore lives up to my expectations. Then he can hopefully make a new Sim Earth :)

I really don't enjoy simulators too much and have never really liked any of his games, but i will not deny that he is a very smart guy.

Around the Network

Haha... awesome.

I remember playing Sim Life when I was like in gradeschool.

Manipulating DNA was fun.

Sim Earth was great too.

I don't think Will has much to do with all the Sims bonus packs and spin offs, just the main game.

The Magic School Bus is in this game!??!?!?!?!??!

EPIC!!

(last few seconds of the video in the background)

Is this game coming to consoles?

I'm really looking forward to Spore. It's like five games in one.

That said, I'm reminded of this comic

wfz said:

The Magic School Bus is in this game!??!?!?!?!??!

EPIC!!

(last few seconds of the video in the background)

Is this game coming to consoles?

The Wii will get it, yes, although not until a few months after.