By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you like tacos?

yes i really like tacos

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Im a big fan of authentic mexican tacos, best tacos I've ever eaten were from street corner taco stands in Guadalajara (spelling?) where I use to go on a yearly basis. But thank GOD east los angeles has a handful of small taco shops that almost taste as if it were from a mexican taco stand. As for Taco Bell.......I really dont like their americanized tacos.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

One of the best meals I ever had was in Puerto Vallarta. I had an octopus tostada, and I would stab a fork into each tentacle, completely submerge it in guacamole, and then put it back in. It was so damn good.

Another time I was catering a party for a friend's rich parents, and I was helping the cook's daughter with her English and she was helping me with my Spanish, and they were making food for me to hand out to rich asshats. They made me quesadillas with shrimp and mango that were amazing.

I love almost all Mexican food.

I've had so many authentic Mexican tacos by now that I can barely stand the weird American ones.

But I prefer burritos, and the wife and I are making some as soon as she wakes up.

My favorite tacos are pescados and my favorite burritos are lenguas.

RubangB

Wow... you really like mexican food =p

You should try Tacos al Pastor... is a red colored meat (Usually pork, it is marinated over one or two days with a blend of different spices and herbs such as adobo), with some slices of pineapple, cilanter (coliander?) and onion. Very delicious.

I love chiles rellenos too (I don't know the name in english, but it would be something like Filled Peppers)... it's a bell pepper filled with meat and chesse.

I also love enchiladas, entomatadas... mmmm, delicious.

kasillas88

Yeah, Guadalajara is correct. =p

And they make real good tacos in there. American tacos taste funny.

Does anyone know the proper technique to eat a taco without spilling the contents all over one's self? Until I learn that, I don't like tacos.

Around the Network

MontanaHatchet

You just need more practice =p

^ Like this:

I'm not a big fan of eating, I only do because I have to, and I try to avoid most food, but I must admit that I really like mole poblano

Asado de puerco

And gringas

But now I eat those like once in a year or so haha.

i love tacos!!

omg!!! these look delicious

I've never heard an English translation for chiles rellenos. Just... in English they don't pluralize it all the way, so it's chile rellenos. It's one of those words that you can't translate like taco, burrito, horchata, or sushi, sake, escargot, etc.

My wife is part Mexican and so mad that my white ass can wrap our burritos better than her! Hahaha.

Don't be fooled by all my money, I still like to eat tacos, honey.

So crispy on the outside.. So super good and yummy..

taco taco burrito burrito