By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you like tacos?

We don't really get them over here except crappy supermarket versions. In fact Mexican food is pretty rare and difficult to find outside places like London. Indian and Chinese restaurants are everywhere though.

Around the Network

Damn, those tacos (and other Mexican food posted!) look delicious. That's one thing I don't like about Japan, the lack of Mexican food. If you can manage to find a place that actually has any, it's not very good :( :(

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Tacos, tortillas.. are they the same thing, then? I always figured they were 2 different things, tacos the hard ones and tortillas the soft ones... aren't they?

Oh wait, and then there are burritos and fajitas as well, right? :s What's the difference between all those? :p

Anyway, I like 'em! :)

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

DAmn Im hungry, Im mexican too, I love the fresh cilantro and chopped onion on the tacos. But we all know the bast place to find mexican food is in MExico.

^_^

I´ve never had tacos (or any mexican food). What do they taste like? Are there different flavors?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
fazz said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
I've never heard an English translation for chiles rellenos.

Too bad I don't like chiles rellenos :P

What Mexican Food do you like?

I love tacos, in my country we have 3 types of taco:

Taco Flauta

Mexican Tacos (i love those)

And TAco Bell tacos.

I love all mexican food. I love spicy food in general.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Fish tacos ftw!

I love almost all mexican food, it's amazing. Italian food and American styled Japanese food are my favorite (aka most sushi places here in the USA).

no, i'm a vegetarian.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Tacos, burritos, enchiladas. All good.

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

I love that type of food. I don't want to get yelled at by Fazz for calling it mexican cuisine because I know its not as well. I love all Tex-Mex food.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.