By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo Board Game Announced

Lol, age of mythology was a board game, isn't brute force a board game also?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Starcraft
Warcraft (Played it)
Descent the board game is sadly not based on Descent the old 3d shooter....
Civilization (Played it)

And there are a few FPS based board games, but don't come immediately to mind.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Strategyking92 said:
Lol, age of mythology was a board game, isn't brute force a board game also?

im not sure i dont think brute force is a board game

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Are they trying to make the franchise go sour?

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:
Are they trying to make the franchise go sour?

yeah i think there milking it alot

Around the Network

This is awful. Good thing the masses won't even know about it.

So they are trying to rip off WH40k even more?

JaggedSac said:
This is awful. Good thing the masses won't even know about it.

halo is a big name,i think they will know about it

I want Halo Tennis.

Master Chief would so whup Nadals arse with his tennis gun.

You got my hopes up! I was thinking this would be Halo Party, which implied that Halo Kart was inevitable. But this...