By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo Board Game Announced

JaggedSac said:
Or a shitty movie promoting the release of several Microsoft products and the release of a new Halo game.

i think they said that they will release a halo movie,i dont remember when though

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Halo: The Movie: The Game

Worked for Street Fighter, didn't it?

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

^well it didnt work for the movie

That gotta be the most hardcore board game ever made. Just like the videogame....

;)

LOL. You guys are young ones I guess. I was reffering to the movie The Wizard. The Halo movie was dropped when Blomkamp and Jackson were at odds about funding with the studios.

Around the Network

^the wizard,was that the one that advertised the mario bros 3 game?

JaggedSac, you can talk all the shit you want about Nintendo, but if you're gonna dis the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, we're gonna have some words.

The Mario franchise is "milked" the most because it sells consistently better than just about everything else, and is consistently rated higher by critics as well. The last 15 or so games to have Mario in the title have all sold more than a million. Galaxy is one of the highest rated games of all time for any system. Mario is the face of gaming as we know it. He is the most successful character over the longest period of time. He's bigger than Mickey Mouse.

Now why would they stop?

And are you implying that if Microsoft lasts as long in this business as Nintendo has they'll kill off their most successful franchises?

^no i dont think they would kill off there best franchise,but im saying we never got a mario board game

Nope, just saying that everybody milks their shit, and usually when it is in a medium other than what it started in, it will be shit. There are some exceptions of course.. and no The Wizard and Super Mario Bros Super Show are not one of them(they are both trash).

^but what movie advertised mario bros 3?