By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Tales of Hearts (DS), Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 (PSP)

Soriku said:
Diomedes1976 said:
At least I provided a link with a confirmation and not just fanboyish claims on what I seemed to think was being announced.Your first post was ok,but later on when Fernando came trolling about "so PS3 Tales Of has turned into a new DS game LOL" you gently entered the PS3 bashing saying PS3 Tales of was never but a hypothesis.

Now you know ,PS3 Tales Of isnt just a hypothetic title.Namco Bandai has just confirmed it.

What the? IT WAS A HYPOTHESIS! FAMITSU WAS JUST SPECULATING! I based my reasons on logic - ALL TEAMS ARE OCCUPIED! I was also basing it off the fact that I KNEW THERE WAS GOING TO BE A PS3 TALES! I said since ToV is in development and likely ToH (which was confirmed) that a PS3 Tales wouldn't make sense because they wouldn't want ToH/ToV hype stealing a PS3 Tales hype. A PS3 Tales was going to happen - I JUST SAID NOT YET! Why don't you read clearly next time instesd of just bashing? If you're gonna bash I'm going to report you. Simple.

Why do you even bother?

Around the Network

Very cool news. Suikoden VI for PSP would be a huge ace for Sony. I could see this being unveiled at E3 or TGS.

I'm waiting for a price drop of the first Radiant Mythology.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Soriku said:
outlawauron said:
Very cool news. Suikoden VI for PSP would be a huge ace for Sony. I could see this being unveiled at E3 or TGS.

I'm waiting for a price drop of the first Radiant Mythology.

Suikoden VI is confirmed fake.

Thank god.

kingofwale said:
Please tell me they aren't making another Tale game for PSP...

the first one was ridiculous dull, it took me 5 hours to go back and forth between 3 maps. Doing mindless jobs for a few dollars and almost no progression in the story. I finally gave up because it was pointless.

I'm steering clear this game this time.

But at leats it helps sales , so I dont care :D

TotW : RM2 was announced for the PSP , and I dont care about the quality as long as it helps sales . Oh , and lets start praying for Suikoden VI to come to the PSP :D WTF is with all the PSP hate in this thread anyways ? Man Im bore of people bashing the little handheld , cant you all be once a bit more original ? >_<

Tot

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:

WTF is with all the PSP hate in this thread anyways ? Man Im bore of people bashing the little handheld , cant you all be once a bit more original ? >_<

No one is bashing the psp in this thread.