By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Tales of Hearts (DS), Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 (PSP)

I'm guessing the Suikoden VI PSP rumor is just that - a rumor. It sounds just ridiculous enough to be blatantly false, unless it's also coming to the PS2.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

Hope the Tales game makes it to the States.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

Rotated scan, and yes it says 3D so... i can't wait to see the rest of the scan!

Is Team Destiny confirmed?

Maybe it's 2D/3D.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Soriku said:

- The game is made for the DS
- Inomata is the character designer.
- Team Destiny game
- Enemy Designer: Keita Amemiya
- Ship Designer: Takuhito Kusanagi
- Director: Naoki Morita
- The main character will be called Shing, whilst the heroine is Kohaku.
- Rumored to have graphics similar to ToDr
-2D Sprites, 3D backround

Awesome stuff, but will it make its way to North America or Europe<.<

Around the Network

Well ,dissappointing enough for long time trolls like Fernando and Soriku this news apparently has solidified into the confirmation of the PS3 exclusive TO game:

http://www.playfrance.com/news-ps3-vers-un-nouveau-tales-of-sur-playstation-3-579380.html

as published today.To be unveiled later this year.

I want some confirmation in english damn it....stop getting exclusives random countries ; ;

Diomedes1976 said:
Bla, bla bla bla long time trolls bla bla like Soriku bla bla x9001...

@ the bolded stuff

Just.. no.

At least I provided a link with a confirmation and not just fanboyish claims on what I seemed to think was being announced.Your first post was ok,but later on when Fernando came trolling about "so PS3 Tales Of has turned into a new DS game LOL" you gently entered the PS3 bashing saying PS3 Tales of was never but a hypothesis.

Now you know ,PS3 Tales Of isnt just a hypothetic title.Namco Bandai has just confirmed it.

I still want someone to translate the French thing to me. Until then it's possible it's just some speculation in non-english just like the Famitsu thing.