By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FIFA 09 gets exclusive game mode on PS3!

http://us.gamespot.com/news/6193217.html

GS AU: Will there be any differences between the PS3 and 360 versions of the game? Which one was easier to work on?

DR: There will not be any differences in the way the game plays on PS3 and Xbox 360. They will be identical-playing games. However, PS3 will have a game mode exclusive to that system which we'll talk about later in the year.

We have an extremely talented group of individuals who work on each platform and there are challenges to overcome on any platform to make sure the people who purchase the game have the best experience possible. So I wouldn't say that one console is easier to work on, I would just say they are different.

which version will you be buying?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

I'll still be buying the 360 version reguardless, i have too many freinds who i play FIFA 08 on live with, i'm not ditching them for another game mode :P

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

360 version

Hmm, 360 fans/owners, look at it this way: the PS3 will have an exclusive game-play mode, the Wii is already different on it's own, that means the 360 is different from the other two, cheers! It's also exclusive!

neither. Fifa has sucked for many moons now. PES is where its at...

Around the Network

This is MASSIVE for the PS3 in Europe. A lot of people who are choosing between a PS3 and 360 this holiday season, will be going for the PS3 now.

I won't be buying it because of PES 2009 though.

It makes sense for them to put more into the PS3 version since most of its sales will be in Europe where the PS3 is more popular.

Isn't Peter Moore head of EA Sports? Did he have a falling out with Microsoft or something?

cool ill get the PS3 version of FIFA then to go with the Wii version of PES

sweet, still buying pes though.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721