By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FIFA 09 gets exclusive game mode on PS3!

Why are people planning to buy PES? I know that Fifa is pretty much considered to be a joke, but the two series have completely switched places in quality. Then again, I'll just never understand the whole ordeal.

Around the Network

i am buying pes09

MontanaHatchet said:
Why are people planning to buy PES? I know that Fifa is pretty much considered to be a joke, but the two series have completely switched places in quality. Then again, I'll just never understand the whole ordeal.

LOL

PES' lead in terms of gameplay quality shrunk drastically last year. With FIFA08 having much better presentation, manager mode and Rosters, I thought FIFA08 was the better package.

Euro 2008 actually has the best gameplay of any Football game. It took the core mechanic of FIFA 08 and addressed almost every issue. They sped up the game a bit, improved the passing and the AI was better.

The impact of this won't be huge, unless Sony hugely promotes it, which won't happen.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:

It's easy, PES may not have had it's best game last year, but you only need to see a video of FIFA gameplay and see that the ball still has balloon physics to know PES is better