By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - bioware vs blizzard

masterb8tr said:
mass effect, kotor and jade empire need i say more?

starcrat, diablo, diablo2. warcraft, worlds of warcraft

need i say more?

Around the Network

For PC developers, I have to go with Valve on the top, Blizzard second, and Bioware as a strone 3rd. Blizzard and Bioware is damn good both of them. But Blizzard is getting it because of more polished games when they are released. Anyways, Valve, Bioware, Blizzard, Epic, and ID are all awesome studios.

Blizzard! Starcraft and Diablo 2 are still some of my favorite games of all time! I loved Diablo 1 too, but Diablo 2 just improved on it soooo much! I'm replaying D2 right now and I had just replayed it last year as well. It's a timeless classic for me. Playing Starcraft online is still fun as well, even after all this time.

I enjoyed BG1 and BG2, but Blizzard is still tops for me! Even though I never got into the Warcraft series.(W2/W3/WOW)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Blizzard for sure ( Don't they ahve a new name know?)

1. Bethesda
2. Bioware
3. Blizzard

Around the Network

its about quality not quanity

valve over blizzard?

honestly,,, Valve?

valve makes good games..

Blizzard makes Great games

monetarily, Blizzard makes more money than pretty much any Dev in existance.

they do 100+ million a month in revenue....

Bioware.  RPG/ARPG > Action/RTS.

The thing that makes both companies so amazing to me is that both of them have supported games with new patches and the like for over 5 years.

Both are excellent companies - when you see either a BioWare or a Blizzard game on store shelves, you can pretty much buy it while knowing that you're going to get your money's worth. That said, I'll have to give BioWare the slight edge, if only because they haven't sold out to the MMO crowd like Blizz has.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

I don´t like Blizzard games, but all I enjoy Bioware RPGs. So I choose Bioware of course who doesn´t stick to one game for years.