By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - UBISOFT:pc is the best platform for casual games

pichu_pichu said:
hmmm, I guess so, PC's are everywhere now...

still that doesnt mean that everyone games on em

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
brute said:
MontanaHatchet said:
PC is the ultimate casual platform. It encompasses both genders, in all different age groups, with many different interests and beliefs and preferences.

youd think that those people would mostly play flash games

flash games = casual games.

brute, you really hate PC gaming don't you?

Seriously...everyone owns a PC, almost everyone owns a PC that can play a "casual game."  Tons of kids use PCs all the time for web browsing, and PCs have always been the best platform for both educational and casual games.

It's not really up for debate...check the records.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
brute said:
MontanaHatchet said:
PC is the ultimate casual platform. It encompasses both genders, in all different age groups, with many different interests and beliefs and preferences.

flash games = casual games.

brute, you really hate PC gaming don't you?

Seriously...everyone owns a PC, almost everyone owns a PC that can play a "casual game."  Tons of kids use PCs all the time for web browsing, and PCs have always been the best platform for both educational and casual games.

It's not really up for debate...check the records.

no i dont hate it,im trying to defend it by saying it has the most hardcore base,i play alot of pc games,i think has some of the best games ever

brute said:
MontanaHatchet said:

which are casual..... ?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

So why aren't their "Z" games on pc?

Around the Network

The most money for PC gaming comes from casual gaming, such as The Sims, or World of Warcraft, or PopCap Games. Those have made more money than any console or PC game.

Adults play PC games just as much as kids, since they all have access to PCs.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Strategyking92 said:
brute said:
MontanaHatchet said:

which are casual..... ?

are you talking about which games are casual or which people?

BenKenobi88 said:

The most money for PC gaming comes from casual gaming, such as The Sims, or World of Warcraft, or PopCap Games. Those have made more money than any console or PC game.

Adults play PC games just as much as kids, since they all have access to PCs.

this is what i was trying to say adults play the pc the most and that they buy mostly hardcore games,but you are also right,i had forgotten about games such as the sims

Idc anymore lol

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

PC is definitely the best place for casual games. Snood, Bejeweled, free Tetris clones, etc. etc. etc.

Yet it's also the home of the most hardcore game in the world:

Quest for the Crown

Here's the strategy guide if you need it.