By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Kind of personal but..

Everyone giving advice: you're about three years late.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Drink water I guess !

I dont get it is this a old thread ?

WIzarDE said:

Drink water I guess !

I dont get it is this a old thread ?

Roughly two years old.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Esmoreit said:
Haha is was time again that this one was bumped... Jacob said, once every half year

hasn't been in aages

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

leo-j said:

What a beutiful day!

Can you guys tell me why when I pee it burns like a mo fo?

No I dont have a fever, no my stomach doesnt hurt, no my kidney doesnt hurt etc..

It just burns when I pee, it stings at first then it feels fine.

Can you guys tell me what it is? Also I have been drinking alot of soda and havent drunk water for 3 weeks until now.

Mod edit: OP restored due to popular and overwhelming demand, and in compliance with the VGChartz History Preservance Society, who watches over the historical threads of our great site and ensures their factual accuracy remains intact. This thread has been declared of historical interest, and thus, it's under the protection of the VGCHPS.

I guess there could be multiple reasons, but the first that springs to mind is an STD. I think burning when urinatin is amongst the symptoms associated with Chlymadia, but obviously rule that out if you haven't had unprotected sex.

It could be a urinary tract infection, which I have had before. Have you had tummy ache, or felt the need to wee more often? If so then this could be it.

I also think Kidney Stones may cause pain whilst urinating, but I can't be sure. I would recommend checking Google, but don't go too deep into the research as before you know it you will have five weeks left to live and be dying from some horrendous disease. 

Edit: And I just realised my advice is almost four years too late!

Around the Network

What on earth... a historical thread? Haven't seen that before

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

I think you need to go to a doctor.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Wow... Old thread. Well, if it hasn't resolved by now... I'm an RN. Sounds like a urinary tract infection, 10-14 days on Keflex should clear it right up. Drink plenty of water. Phenazopyridine is sold over the counter as AZO and will relieve the painful urination, however it'll turn your pee bright orange/red so no worries