By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Warhawk yes or no

No its online only and getting pwned all the time online sucks big time. War Hawk needed a campaign mode.

Around the Network

i have to admit even tho the reviews were in the 80's id give MUCH lower than that. I just didnt enjoy it. Buy battlefield or COD4

Big yes to warhawk. I play in the vgchartz league with both skip & kasillas who have already posted and we have had some amazing games. Sure you get pwned a lot when starting out but it is worth the effort. We recently acquired some new players in the league and after only a few weeks they have made huge improvements. At over 100 hours and still playing regularly it is 1 of my favourite games this gen. If you do buy it give the league a try.

Great game if you give it a chance and you are persistent with it. Be sure to join the Warhawk league, it is a great place to learn from some of the best, while still having a couple of people to compete with at your level. Our players usually progress quickly. :)

Warhawk takes a while to learn, but once you do, no game tops it for multi-player. CoD4 may equal it, but not top it.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Around the Network

Yes please buy it, I had the game 2 times already. I didn't like it because I was getting owned so I traded it in. But when I got my 80GB PS3 I bought it again, and this was when I asked the VGChartz community I need help getting into Warhawk. I need practice.

Well thats how the VGChartz Warhawk Bi-Weekly League got brought up. I dropped out of it and lose interest in it. The game was hard and I was getting so frustrated but considering that I'm now playing with VGChartz peers and its all fun and games.

I'm buying the game again used at Gamestop/EBGames this Thursday.

It's $30 used at Gamestop/EBGames: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=67390

Please pick this game up, it will certainly expand the Warhawk community on VGChartz :)

And I for one, love the fact that it doesn't have a story mode. That way I don't have to feel guilty for having a game I didn't pass because I don't enjoy most shooter campaigns.

Yes. Buy it but stay out of the warhawk until you know what's going on. I burned 100+ hours on it. Well worth the money.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

do they still sell the bundle with the headset?

So your coming back to the league ecurbj, nice one. I remember that thread asking for help. It lead to the league starting. I only had 2 hours of play when the league started and boy did I get pwned.