By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Warhawk yes or no

FUNGAMESARECOOL said:

do they still sell the bundle with the headset?

Amazon does (use the VGC link), but you probably won't find the bundle in a brick and mortar store, since it takes up too much room on shelves.

Around the Network

Yes, its a very fun game. I must've spent over 100 hours on the game. I'm always laughing when both teams meet up at one place and start duking it out. At first, you'll hate. You're going to get killed everytime, but after a few games and practice, you'll love it. There are rookie servers which is for new people, so advanced players can't get in. There is also two packs to purchase and update 1.4 will have new game modes. They still sell the bundle; I see them at Target all the time.

It you enjoy a harcore online experience then you should definetly buy it. I played it for awhile when it came out and still do from time to time. The gameplay just never gets old to me.

Consoles Owned: Sega Genesis, NES, PS2 (RIP) N64, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii

"In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is rule."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Its just a damned fun online shooter...Im still trying to finish MGS4...and find myself on its online game more and more, but I'll go back to Warhawk, its gameplay and balance is top notch.

And I love me some tanks.

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

yes, but it is even more fun with a mic...make sure you press L3 to use it, because I was wondering why nobody was listening to my commands the whole time

Around the Network

well i just ordered the the bundle off of amazon !!!! now i have to wait for it to arrive :(

Hope you enjoy it.

jerseyboy609 said:
yes, but it is even more fun with a mic...make sure you press L3 to use it, because I was wondering why nobody was listening to my commands the whole time

or you can switch to open mic I believe

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Yes - because you will be crucified at first, then rise like a phoenix to win and win again... plus the game is damn good fun and essentially a steal at the price considering most similar games charge twice as much to give you a crap 8 to 10 hours of SP which you won't finish plus a similar MP experience...

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...