By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Jak & Daxter4 or Uncharted 2 @E3,,which one do you like to see more?

I played and finished Uncharted, it´s part of my library of PS3 games...but for now I´d like to see Jak return...Drake can wait a little :P

Around the Network

I would rather see Jak 4.

so you guys believe that if they announce jak they will release it in 08 and uncharted 2 in 09?cause if not I cannot wait that long for uncharted 2.

How can insomniac pull it off?(one good title every year that is)are they much bigger than naughty dog?

Jak 4. Uncharted was great, but I think we've seen pretty much as far as that series can really go. I mean, the next one will probaly be really good, but we still haven't seen what Jak can do on the Playstation.

No, Insomniac is just one of those types of developers.  Plus, they feel they must release a new product every year, seeing as how they're 2nd Party and N. Dog is 1st.  I personaly would perfer to see both.

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

Around the Network
Feniris said:

No, Insomniac is just one of those types of developers.  Plus, they feel they must release a new product every year, seeing as how they're 2nd Party and N. Dog is 1st.  I personaly would perfer to see both.

so you are saying naughty dog can not put out games like insomniac every year?

how big is insomniac anyway?

I hope sony fund ND more so they can do what insomniac does.

@aj-habfan

are you enjoying the wethear today?I m heading to the beach in an hour.

Loving it, I was hanging by my pool earlier.

no doubt in my mind Uncharted 2. No question about it. No more, no less, no in between. Not a chance. No Deal. Thats it. Finito. Done. Its over. End of discussion. Thats the way the cookie crumbles. Bout time to be hitting the old dusty trail. Good night.

Aj_habfan said:
Loving it, I was hanging by my pool earlier.

i hear ya after that cold damn spring we deserve a bit of sun in raincouver ;)

I played the Uncharted demo, and I wasn't to impressed. Not quite my type of game. On the other-hand, the first Jak and Daxter was my favourite PS2 game by a mile. I would love to see a new Jak and Daxter at E3.

Although I think an Uncharted 2 trailer is more likely.