By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Jak & Daxter4 or Uncharted 2 @E3,,which one do you like to see more?

Jak & Daxter 4, basically because I loved the 3 first ones (not the spin-off's) and also because I have yet to see Uncharted so I don't know whether it is any good.

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
no doubt in my mind Uncharted 2. No question about it. No more, no less, no in between. Not a chance. No Deal. Thats it. Finito. Done. Its over. End of discussion. Thats the way the cookie crumbles. Bout time to be hitting the old dusty trail. Good night.

QFT (in a weird way). I would LOVE to see what ND could do with a Next-gen Jak and Daxter, but man, Uncharted was soo awesome. The ending, IMO, was awesome and made u want more and I got kinda sad thinking that they weren't going to make a sequel. Although a new platformer would be great, can't get enough of good platformers, but I would still want Uncharted 2 (although I'm pretty sure Jak 4 is coming next, hopefully this yr [doubtful tho])

Jak and Daxter, plz.

i would rather see jak 4.. uncharted was a great game though.. but i wanna see a nexgen jak game..they shouldnt come ou with it til 09 tho when the price comes down a lil

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

uncharted 2

Around the Network

I loved Uncharted, and I loved Jak & Daxter. I'd probably prefer a Jak 4 at this point, just to see the franchise transitioned into HD, but I'd be fine with either.

Going by ND's various hints, etc., we'll most likely see Uncharted 2 first.

But who knows, we may see both. Ready at Dawn was founded by former Naughty Dog employees, and there have been rumors that their next title will be a J&D on the ps3.

I have never played a J&D, but have played Daxter on the PSP and loved it.  Uncharted was different class though.

Going by rumours, I think we are more likely to see Uncharted 2, but Ready @ Dawn could very well be involved in a J&D game for the PS3...who knows though.

But being honest, I doubt ND could pull out a game every 12 months for the PS3, who knows, maybe they could, but I would be very surprised if they could churn out an Uncharted sequel in 12 months.  I would expect the game to appear next year.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

I would like to see uncharted 2

uncharted... definately

Check out my game about moles ^

I'm a little split, I want to see Jak because it'll be the first for the current gen of home consoles, but at the same time uncharted would be much more important for establishing another franchise due to the large exodus of exclusive titles on the PS3 (or any platform really).

If we are going purely on the merits of each game, I'd definitely go with Jak. Uncharted was a good game, but the not quite spot-on controls, cheesy B movie plotline and dialogue and heavily borrowed gameplay mechanics (3rd person shooter controls that gears did better, exploration combination of tomb raider and Assassin's Creed with the whole move analog stick to latch onto next ledge) doesn't quite catapult it to the top tier of gaming, though it is still a good experience.