By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Jak & Daxter4 or Uncharted 2 @E3,,which one do you like to see more?

Is Jak and Daxter really that good? Whats so good about it? I thought/still think Uncharted was amazing. Its still the best looking console game to date IMO. Maybe even better than MGS4

Around the Network

Both goddammit!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

@colonelstubbs

yea sony should give more financing to ND,,,I want to see both.

Uncharted 2. I think the franchise has more of a future.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Jak 4 for now. I only played the original jak and daxter, but it was heaps of fun. I'd love to see it on the PS3.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Around the Network

Jak & Daxter>>>> Mario.

Well,not really.It is the definitive platformer for the Playstation though.

Jax and daster for me =p.

*bleu-ocelot* said:
SLY>>>>Jak & Daxter>>>> Mario.

Fixed but i would rather see a Jak game becuase i need more platformers

I am kind of split on this, I have never owned a Jak & Daxter game but I have played a friends copy before. I enjoyed it. I loved Uncharted, it was just an awesome great game IMO. That said, I think having a new Jak on PS3 seems like it would add more diversity to the game library. So maybe Jak edges out Uncharted 2 IMO.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

PSN ID: smj1860

Uncharted 2