By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MrBubbles Reviews Kingdom Hearts II

You deserve to die and burn in an atrocious hell.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Soriku said: 

Pretty much. After all, most of the game is comprised of Disney characters. If you don't like Disney, this game is not for you.

I dont like disney

mM
ArtznCraphs said:
So even though I hate the look of the Square character designs in this , and the story sounds rubbish, what else is there to recommend in the KH series? How is the gameplay? The challenge level?

Personally I'd prefer if it was just all Disney characters, but I'm willing to try it out.

the gameplay is  like that of a button masher and very very boring

The gameplay is that of an RPG.

If you like to fight a lot, I suggest using little to none healing items nor magic and always have your command on attack.

If you want some strategy, use all the abilities you get to your advantage and mix up the commands.

The challenge level is pretty easy. A real challenge is leveling as low as possible and only use the Kingdom Key with no abilities.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

leo-j said:
Soriku said: 

Pretty much. After all, most of the game is comprised of Disney characters. If you don't like Disney, this game is not for you.

I dont like disney

Sure you don't Why else would you buy it? The fanboy Cloud vs. Sephiroth fan servivce? Although the fights were cool either way. Sephiroth and Cloud are way cooler in KH than FF VII.

Around the Network
leo-j said:

The story is better than halo's which GT stupidly gave a 9.5 to, and gave MGS4's story an 8.7 which is like saying " HEY IM A STUPID IDIOT HAHAH I DON TLIKE PS3 IT SUCKS HAHA"

Well to stay on topic, yea I think KH2's story is very good, no itt doesnt compare to MGS, or even .......yea.

Seriously you are obsessed with that GT aren't you. Get over it, deep breaths. For heaven sakes this is VGCHARTZ not GT.

Soriku said:
leo-j said:
Soriku said: 

I dont like disney

Sure you don't Why else would you buy it? The fanboy Cloud vs. Sephiroth fan servivce? Although the fights were cool either way. Sephiroth and Cloud are way cooler in KH than FF VII.

Nah they are still lame, only difference is Sephiroth is not crying about mommy anymore.

Acevil said:
Soriku said:
leo-j said:
Soriku said: 

I dont like disney

Nah they are still lame, only difference is Sephiroth is not crying about mommy anymore.

I thought they were cool just because they were flashy. I love a good sword fight ^^

Personally I think KH needs more characters from different games. Give us Kefka (optional boss!). Give us Zidane and Kuja. Give is Ultimecia (not enough FF VIII characters...). Give us Garland. Give us Golbez. Anyone besides characters from FF7. I just hope Nomura doesn't screw them up like he did Setzer.

The storyline is weak compared to the first game. Though everything I hated about KH was fixed in KH2 (controls, gummi ship, camera).

The story is way better this time around.

Does anyone stop to think how large and invovled KH's storyline is?

KHII shows that it is. The introduction of the Nobodies and Organization XIII.

It really makes you wonder what'll happen next.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you