By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MrBubbles Reviews Kingdom Hearts II

sc94597 said:
So how does the story fail.

It causes brain death

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

MrBubbles, did you actually play KH1 first? Or CoM? KH2's story depends heavily on knowledge of the prior games.

And that's not a review btw.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Rath said:

I won't be coming in to any more

Finally a bit of luck.  Now i have dont have to be concerned that you will feel the need troll my threads anymore.

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
sc94597 said:

It causes brain death

Lies the story was epic.

whacker41 said:
ecurbj said:
Glad Soriku is still asleep right now. It's 5:44 am where me and him live and he would be furious seeing what you gave this game.

I know its your personal preference but KH goes down as one of the best and unique franchises ever for Square Enix. I look forward to the PSP and DS irritations and I look forward to the new KH3 if Square Enix ever announces it on a home console via PS3, Xbox 360 or Wii.

I would say your story=fails, sir :)

furious? are you sure he would care what a single VG user thinks about the game?

ummm..yeah...he is a KH fan and if you were a well known user or even know Soriku...he would tell you himself..

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
sc94597 said:

It causes brain death

Actually I first thought that the story was cheesy cause I got tired of hearing "Oh Sora, Oh Sora"..every cutscene it was annoying, but I quickly dove into the game and liked every bit of it...

I played:

Kingdom Hearts-PS2----> 9.5/10
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories-GBA---> 9/10 (Awesome card battle system by the way!!)
Kingdom Hearts II-PS2--->9.5/10

I look forward to:

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep-PSP
Kingdom Hearts: 358/7 Days-NDS
Kingdom Hearts III

I want to play those games bad. I am a KH fan but I don't show it :P

MrBubbles said:
Rath said:

I won't be coming in to any more

Finally a bit of luck. Now i have dont have to be concerned that you will feel the need troll my threads anymore.

To my knowledge this thread deserves to have trolls in it.

First, you completely didn't give a review

Second, it was short and not to the point and kinda bias...I mean come on the KH story causes brain death...lol..you so trolled that comment

Third, you basically made a thread to start a flamewar against Kingdom Hearts fans...

So again your thread fails hard...

I'm going to act like procraf on this one and give this thread a 1.0

Edit :The reason it even deserves a one is because it made me bring out my inner feelings towards the KH series ;)

thekitchensink said:
MrBubbles, did you actually play KH1 first? Or CoM? KH2's story depends heavily on knowledge of the prior games.

And that's not a review btw.

No, i did not.  Although they did explain a lot and had some flash-back scenes, so i didnt have any trouble following the parts that i didnt skip.

Ill have to disagree with your second point.

Meaning of REVIEW

Pronunciation:   ri'vyoo

Definition:   [v]  appraise critically

MrBubbles said:
sc94597 said:

It causes brain death

So you're saying you're braindead and we shouldn't listen to your review, then?  Awesome.  XD jk man.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

The story is better than halo's which GT stupidly gave a 9.5 to, and gave MGS4's story an 8.7 which is like saying " HEY IM A STUPID IDIOT HAHAH I DON TLIKE PS3 IT SUCKS HAHA"

Well to stay on topic, yea I think KH2's story is very good, no itt doesnt compare to MGS, or even .......yea.

mM