By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MrBubbles Reviews Kingdom Hearts II

Soriku said:
ecurbj said:
MrBubbles said:
sc94597 said:
So how does the story fail.

It causes brain death

Actually I first thought that the story was cheesy cause I got tired of hearing "Oh Sora, Oh Sora"..every cutscene it was annoying, but I quickly dove into the game and liked every bit of it...

Meh. I just want less of "Teh friendz powah rules over all lawlz!" and more of "Let's go beat this guy up! He did [X wrong reason] so he deserves to die!" You know, like in typical JRPGs... X_X

Yea, now that saying was annoying as hell..I grew on to them though. I guess Square Enix over exaggerated that saying...lol

Around the Network

So even though I hate the look of the Square character designs in this , and the story sounds rubbish, what else is there to recommend in the KH series? How is the gameplay? The challenge level?

Personally I'd prefer if it was just all Disney characters, but I'm willing to try it out.

ecurbj said:

To my knowledge this thread deserves to have trolls in it.

First, you completely didn't give a review

Second, it was short and not to the point and kinda bias...I mean come on the KH story causes brain death...lol..you so trolled that comment

Third, you basically made a thread to start a flamewar against Kingdom Hearts fans...

So again your thread fails hard...

I'm going to act like procraf on this one and give this thread a 1.0

Edit :The reason it even deserves a one is because it made me bring out my inner feelings towards the KH series ;)

In my last post i included a defintion of "review" please have a look and you will realize that you are wrong.

It was quite to the point actually.  Im not sure what made you think there was bias, though...

If you believe a less than stellar score means that this was intended to be a flamewar says more about you than me.

so, your post fails hard....

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Do you need to enjoy disney movies to appreciate KH (I'm talking about the first one)? I don't really like disney characters, and very much disliked playing KH even though I am 30+ hours into it.
I quit soon after rescuing all 99 puppies. The thought of them being trapped forever in those chests is what kept me going with the game and as soon I as I completed that, I stopped playing.
I never felt a connection with any of the game's characters. Oh and the gummy ship sections were atrocious. I'm off the series.

RolStoppable said:
MrBubbles, how much did they pay you that you overrate this mediocre game?

No payment, but they had all promised not to troll if i bumped the score by 6 points.  It seems they lied to me.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:

story = fail, gummi ships = win, everything else = ok   7/10

i agree except for the everything else=ok because the battle system is nothing but a button masher  and is very boring

You deserve to die and burn in an atrocious hell.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Soriku said: 

Pretty much. After all, most of the game is comprised of Disney characters. If you don't like Disney, this game is not for you.

I dont like disney

mM
ArtznCraphs said:
So even though I hate the look of the Square character designs in this , and the story sounds rubbish, what else is there to recommend in the KH series? How is the gameplay? The challenge level?

Personally I'd prefer if it was just all Disney characters, but I'm willing to try it out.

the gameplay is  like that of a button masher and very very boring

The gameplay is that of an RPG.

If you like to fight a lot, I suggest using little to none healing items nor magic and always have your command on attack.

If you want some strategy, use all the abilities you get to your advantage and mix up the commands.

The challenge level is pretty easy. A real challenge is leveling as low as possible and only use the Kingdom Key with no abilities.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you