By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Leo: If you'd have read TalonMan's post you'd have known it already and would have been assured that Soriku doesn't have access to the mod-part of the mod boards.

We have an area for all with access to those boards, especially meant for news/reviews/features etc. A moderating area that can only be accessed by mods and an admin area that can only be accessed by staff. So I hope you can sleep well knowing that Soriku doesn't know secrets about your bannings.

Around the Network

You sound like you've been a mod for 15 months instead of 2 days.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

BengaBenga said:

Leo: If you'd have read TalonMan's post you'd have known it already and would have been assured that Soriku doesn't have access to the mod-part of the mod boards.

We have an area for all with access to those boards, especially meant for news/reviews/features etc. A moderating area that can only be accessed by mods and an admin area that can only be accessed by staff. So I hope you can sleep well knowing that Soriku doesn't know secrets about your bannings.

Yes now you made me happy, now I know that all the mods are currently talking behind my back planning there next attempt to ban me.

What a great day this has turned out to be =)

mM

backstabbing FTW errr...
congratz guys may the force be with you

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

leo-j said:
BengaBenga said:

Yes now you made me happy, now I know that all the mods are currently talking behind my back planning there next attempt to ban me.

What a great day this has turned out to be =)

Well atleast you know they are talking about you,I don't maybe they are maybe they aren't.

Around the Network

Haha I clicked that staff link and there was a link to all the mods from nazna's section. I think the url is messed up because it just takes you to a link of most recent logged in users so I panicked when it looked like Crazzyman and kirby were now mods.

azrm2k said:
Haha I clicked that staff link and there was a link to all the mods from nazna's section. I think the url is messed up because it just takes you to a link of most recent logged in users so I panicked when it looked like Crazzyman and kirby were now mods.

why panick? wouldn't that be fun muhaha

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

congratz to the new MOds....

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

thanks intel. I'd have never known they were mods without your valuable intel

It is good too see FishyJoe is a mod again :)