By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Microsoft losses an exclusive, PS3 gets a (second?) WRPG

Stats87 said:
Not to sound like a wanker

but both Skeeuk and I posted this a couple days ago

Anyway, I never played Sacred, but I heard good things. I loved Diablo 2 though.

I wonder if the Sacred Developers made this decision since they had a feeling Diablo 3 was coming and wanted to reach a bigger base. (or was the PS3 version always being planned?)

WANKER!! JK

I think whether or not they did a PS3 version depended on budget and time. Since they had both then making the port was an easy choice to make. They probably started on the Xbox360 - hence the belief in the exclusive status, but they didn't confirm the PS3 version until they were sure it was also headed out the door.

Tease.

Around the Network

Good news, for PS3 fans of sacred.

mM
leo-j said:
Good news, for PS3 fans of scared.

Lol @ ur spelling.

Tease.

He changed it Squillam.

Hadn't really heard of this game. Not even on my radar.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Yes! Loved the first Sacred, played it all the time on the PC and I was absolutely gutted this wasn't announced for the PS3. First day purchase for me.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Around the Network

I have nothing against them (I love Diablo) but Sacred and Diablo are no RPGs. Yes you level up your character but for me the story/adventure part is what makes a RPG. And Diablo has 6-7 NPCs. I suppose Sacred is similar.

If you have no *job *bye *name dialog it is no RPG (sorry unfunny Ultima joke)

if it is a diablo clone I will have to get it on pc. I didn't even know there was a sacred 1, maybe I can find it in a bargin bin somewhere and try it out.

cwbys21 said:
if it is a diablo clone I will have to get it on pc. I didn't even know there was a sacred 1, maybe I can find it in a bargin bin somewhere and try it out.

yes, it will be interesting how they change it on consoles, since Sacred's Gameplay works mostly with Point & Click and hotkeys.

Starmistkarmic said:
*~Onna76~* said:
Yeah bring it on, I love Oblivion an overworld map even bigger than Oblivion, its almost hard to believe.

Whoa, what?? This game was on my radar, but it just shot up my must-have list. I had no idea it was that big!

You may count me in aswell...interesting..

The Nes generation made me fall in love with gaming;..
The Snes generation made me fall in love with JRPG's...
The PSone generation made me fall in love with platforms
The PS2 generation in FPS's...
This gen I am fall in love with WRPG's  sweet;.

Well still love JRPG the most but I'm having more respect for Western RPG's as well. In the past I played a couple of PC Gaming demo's, which contained WRPG's and I was then already impressed. The thing was only I'm not much of a PC gamer. Now games like Oblivion hitting the consoles and the PS3 is really a blessing. I never thought I would actually like the game as to be honest, I didn't like it that much in the beginning.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo