By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Microsoft losses an exclusive, PS3 gets a (second?) WRPG

Great wen need more rpg's western or eastern.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

Around the Network

Yeah bring it on, I love Oblivion an overworld map even bigger than Oblivion, its almost hard to believe.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Good news for PS3 owners, I'll probably be getting it on PC though.

*~Onna76~* said:
Yeah bring it on, I love Oblivion an overworld map even bigger than Oblivion, its almost hard to believe.

Whoa, what?? This game was on my radar, but it just shot up my must-have list. I had no idea it was that big!

never even knew there was a sacred 1??

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
never even knew there was a sacred 1??

PC Diablo Clone. Sold almost 2 millions.

Good news for RPG fans that own a PS3

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Squilliam said:
Actually no but this is interesting. It renders at 1920/1080 on the PS3 and 1280/720 W/2xAA on the Xbox360 *Currently*. They are still optimizing the game. This is according to a PS3 Sacred 2 developer who signed up on Beyond3d.

so *Currently* the Ps3 has an advantage somewhat over the Xbox360, but we won't know if A they have to scale that back to 720 for whatever reason or B they can increase the resolution on the Xbox360 to 1920/1080. FYI, thats the same number of tiles required as with 2xAA so it could be quite possible as they are currently optimizing the game.

I said they are still optimizing the game 2 times and this is the third time, so we don't know what the final render will be at.

Until the guys at beyond3d analyze the resolution, don't believe what developers say - they're often talking about post-upscaling resolutions.

Not that it matters much though.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
Squilliam said:
Actually no but this is interesting. It renders at 1920/1080 on the PS3 and 1280/720 W/2xAA on the Xbox360 *Currently*. They are still optimizing the game. This is according to a PS3 Sacred 2 developer who signed up on Beyond3d.

so *Currently* the Ps3 has an advantage somewhat over the Xbox360, but we won't know if A they have to scale that back to 720 for whatever reason or B they can increase the resolution on the Xbox360 to 1920/1080. FYI, thats the same number of tiles required as with 2xAA so it could be quite possible as they are currently optimizing the game.

I said they are still optimizing the game 2 times and this is the third time, so we don't know what the final render will be at.

Until the guys at beyond3d analyze the resolution, don't believe what developers say - they're often talking about post-upscaling resolutions.

Not that it matters much though.

Nononono, the order was - resolution - 1920/1080 "Whoa! That can't be right"

Then the developer confirmed it. :)

Simple, easy transaction.

Tease.

Not to sound like a wanker

but both Skeeuk and I posted this a couple days ago

Anyway, I never played Sacred, but I heard good things. I loved Diablo 2 though.

I wonder if the Sacred Developers made this decision since they had a feeling Diablo 3 was coming and wanted to reach a bigger base. (or was the PS3 version always being planned?)