By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Hirai: ‘True’ next-gen titles are only on PS3

Confirmed: The PS3 has 100% marketshare in the next-gen market.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
leo-j said:
Kasz216 said:Eh... Spore will be the best. Aside from that their are genres that just out and out don't work on consoles. Like RTS and complexed TBS games.

Also... GTA4 likely will be on PC within a year... and yeah. Halflife is better on PC. It's called Mods.

Spore will be the best because what? You say so?

Go to gametrailers and look it up for yourself.  If you like LBP for any reason other then "It's Sony" you'll get why.

It's still a ambiguous project that has been in development for about 8 years,and can flop.Nothing is certain.

*bleu-ocelot* said:
Kasz216 said:
leo-j said:
Kasz216 said:Eh... Spore will be the best. Aside from that their are genres that just out and out don't work on consoles. Like RTS and complexed TBS games.

Also... GTA4 likely will be on PC within a year... and yeah. Halflife is better on PC. It's called Mods.

Spore will be the best because what? You say so?

Go to gametrailers and look it up for yourself. If you like LBP for any reason other then "It's Sony" you'll get why.

It's still a ambiguous project that has been in development for about 8 years,and can flop.Nothing is certain.

There is plenty out about the game. They've showed all sorts of gameplay... and the creature creator they have out from the game is already one of the most entertaining things put out this generation and that's just a small segment of the game.

There is like no way this game is going to flop.

Will Wright doesn't make mistakes.

little big planet can flop, but i dont think it wont,i am expecting 94+ ratings, i have not heard one bad thing about this game based on the previews.

Around the Network
masterb8tr said:
little big planet can flop, but i dont think it wont,i am expecting 94+ ratings, i have not heard one bad thing about this game based on the previews.

So you think the game is going to turn out great, but that it is going to flop?

wfz said:
masterb8tr said:

wtf? i just said there was a possibilty for little big planet to flop, just that i dont think it will. NOt hard to understand, like someone said above nothing is certain.

masterb8tr said:
wfz said:
masterb8tr said:

wtf? i just said there was a possibilty for little big planet to flop, just that i dont think it will. NOt hard to understand, like someone said above nothing is certain.

Reread the bold part.

masterb8tr said:
little big planet can flop, but i dont think it will,i am expecting 94+ ratings, i have not heard one bad thing about this game based on the previews.

Fix'd.

*shudders*

masterb8tr said:
wfz said:
masterb8tr said:

You said you "don't think it won't" flop. You have any idea what that means?

Well it seems DMeisterJ fixed the typo for you. :P