By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Hirai: ‘True’ next-gen titles are only on PS3

Cool. Good to hear from him.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Kasz216 said:Eh... Spore will be the best. Aside from that their are genres that just out and out don't work on consoles. Like RTS and complexed TBS games.

Also... GTA4 likely will be on PC within a year... and yeah. Halflife is better on PC. It's called Mods.

Spore will be the best because what? You say so?

RTS games don't work very well for consoles. So far, the genre is best left on PC. The Wii can redeem that a bit but it doesn't have many buttons.

Also, regarding your earlier arguments about how PC games only have amazing graphic and nothing else, isn't that a bit hypocritical? Remind me how you keep rambling on and on about certain PS3 games' graphic, seriously.

In addition, due to your example of what games consoles have exclusively and which PC have exclusively, it should be clear that each offers something unique. So, I see no reason to put that kind of argument.

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Xbox360 is not going to have any game with graphics on par with MGS4, KZ2, FF13...etc. Gears of War 2 was their last hope but after recent videos i don't think there is anything left in Xbox360.

shanbcn said:
Xbox360 is not going to have any game with graphics on par with MGS4, KZ2, FF13...etc. Gears of War 2 was their last hope but after recent videos i don't think there is anything left in Xbox360.

Quoted for truth. Xbox360.. is like, pretty much left behind.

Squilliam said:

Don't want another Laze/Hair

Yes, no one wants another Laze/Hair. 

Around the Network

360/Wii owners confirmed to not be part of true next gen gaming! ZOMG!

First I'm not a hardcore gamer and now this. My world is being turned inside out! Gah!

The Ghost of RubangB said:
jrix said:
CrazzyMan said:
Yeah,
1080p in Lair - amazing graphics and great controls(not for casuals though)!
Heavenly Sword amazing too(but short..)!

Haze and Gundam? -> 3rd party trash.
Also, SMG, SSBB, Metroid, Zelda, and GTAIV.
GOOD Games with PASTGEN graphics.

lair???? amazing graphics?? are you blind or are you using ps3 fanboy glasses??

In Lithuania, the PS3 comes with beer goggles.

A pity the Wii doesn't come bundled with a set of cloths.....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Soriku said:
Funny...it's "next gen" yet we're two (three for the 360) years in the gen...

Didn't you know? Next gen started with the Playstation 3.=p

leo-j said:
Kasz216 said:Eh... Spore will be the best. Aside from that their are genres that just out and out don't work on consoles. Like RTS and complexed TBS games.

Also... GTA4 likely will be on PC within a year... and yeah. Halflife is better on PC. It's called Mods.

Spore will be the best because what? You say so?

Go to gametrailers and look it up for yourself.  If you like LBP for any reason other then "It's Sony" you'll get why.

I think if anything, this clarifys that T3H CELL is by far the greatest invention the planet has ever seen.

What could match T3H CELL?

You can shoved your sliced bread where the sun dont shine

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot