By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Edge: Ninja Gaiden II walks all over DMC 4 and God of War

Euphoria14 said:

By the same token we could just say Ninja Gaiden is for people too stupid to read and follow storyline in a game.

dude enough, we get you like the other games better. Any true gamer who isnt a pre teen likes Ninja gaiden better.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
JBoogie said:
gow>dmc>ng

FTW !!! I totally agree on that one :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

weezy said:
Euphoria14 said:

By the same token we could just say Ninja Gaiden is for people too stupid to read and follow storyline in a game.

dude enough, we get you like the other games better. Any true gamer who isnt a pre teen likes Ninja gaiden better.

It wouldn't have come to that if you didn't make such uninformed digs at games like DMC4 and GOW. Not to mention generalized statements of gamers who play a respective series.

What is with the true gamer and preteen comment as well?

Your younger than me. I have been playing games for as long as you have currently lived.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

weezy said 

Wow so Im a pre teen now?

mM
hunter_alien said:
JBoogie said:
gow>dmc>ng

so you guys like easy games where you only have to press 1 button to beat the whole game. Check.

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
weezy said:
hunter_alien said:
JBoogie said:
gow>dmc>ng

so you guys like easy games where you only have to press 1 button to beat the whole game. Check.

Nah, we like games that actually require you to think of what to do other than how fast to mash that attack button.

We aren't all here saying Ninja Gaiden sucks, but you are clearly doing that with games other people enjoy.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

And to build on what wezy said - yeah, NGII has a stupid story. As does the original, and every God of War game, and every DMC game, and pretty much every game ever. The "storytellers" of the videogame industry are, on average, perpetual adolescents with as much literary talent as Danielle Steele on a bad day. They're the Uwe Bolls of interactive entertainment.

leo-j said:
weezy said 

Wow so Im a pre teen now?

For action games I want a dope mature title.

DMC and GoW are like a 12 year olds dream of an "action" game. While Ninja Gaiden just kicks everyone ass and has sex with your mommas.

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
hunter_alien said:
JBoogie said:
gow>dmc>ng

Heavenly Sword wasn't mentioned, but have you seen the video rocketpig made where he completes a level while he's fetching some food in another room and pressing buttons on his Sixaxis?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
weezy said:
hunter_alien said:
JBoogie said:
gow>dmc>ng

Heavenly Sword wasn't mentioned, but have you seen the video rocketpig made where he completes a level while he's fetching some food and pressing buttons on his Sixaxis?

That game was indeed too easy. The storyline is what kept me going there.

Currently playing: