By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Sued over patent again

Gballzack said:

So tell me, If I owned a PS3 would that make me unbiased in anything I had to say about Sony or the Ps3? I own a PS2 so I guess that gives me free liscence to say whatever I want about the PS2 and still be unbiased right. Wonderful logic. Obviously Cklmb could never possibly have any ill reservations towards the Wii when he owns one, lol.

I hold ill will against Wii Sports/Play and minigame collections becoming the focus of companies making games for it not an ill will against the console itself. I don't care about the console, I care about the games.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Hmmm... another patent troll. 17 years is way too long for technology patents. We definitely need some reform.

I'm sure that Nintendo will settle if it's a valid claim and it won't cost them as much as you think. Nintendo has settled these kind of disputes before without it causing any huge problems for their bottom line.

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

ckmlb said:
Gballzack said:

So tell me, If I owned a PS3 would that make me unbiased in anything I had to say about Sony or the Ps3? I own a PS2 so I guess that gives me free liscence to say whatever I want about the PS2 and still be unbiased right. Wonderful logic. Obviously Cklmb could never possibly have any ill reservations towards the Wii when he owns one, lol.

I hold ill will against Wii Sports/Play and minigame collections becoming the focus of companies making games for it not an ill will against the console itself. I don't care about the console, I care about the games.

Then you agree with me owning a console doesn't equal being unbiased? Good.