By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gordon Freeman Vs Master Chief

sc94597 said:
Everybody knows it goes this way Samus>Gordon Freeman>Master Cheif. If anybody wants me to explain why ask.

Yeah, i'm keen on this explaination too. 

OT: Conisdering myself kinda neutral, i'd have to give the edge to the master chief.

Around the Network

Freeman.

Samus' Beams

Long Beam

Spazer Beam

Wide Beam

Wave Beam

Ice Beam

Plasma Beam

Charge Beam

Dark Beam

Light Beam

Annihilator Beam

Nova Beam

Hyper Beam

Phazon Beam

Suits

Ped Suits

Phazon Suit

Power Suit

Varia Suit

Omega Fusion Suit

Gravity Suit

Visors

X-Ray

Thermal

Echo

Dark

Power Ups

Screw Attack

Space Jump

Speed Booster

Morph Ball

Bomb

Boost Ball

Grapple Beam

Grapple Lassle

Grapple Voltage

Gravity Boost

High Jump

Power Bomb

Power Grip

Spider Ball

Spring Ball

Missiles

Super Missile

Ice mIssile

Seeker Missile

Diffusion Missile

Also she was trained for combat since the age of 3 by the chozo. SHe has both dna of the chozo and metroids hightening physical strength and stamina. Oh and most of these powerups and weapons, have the same abilities of the previous when upgraded, so she basically has all of the links I posted. 

Other people in this thread already nailed down why gorden freeman is better. Then the only thing master cheif has is his suit which both samus and freeman also have and you could argue samus' is better, and is physical abilities hightened because he is a spartan. So that is why. Hope I didn't take too long.

Edit: ALso she could control her ship using her suit.

This is dumb.

RolStoppable said:
You are simply insane, ctk495. You should have just said: A charged Ice Beam shot, followed by a regular missile and the opponent is finished.

Lol, but this way nobody argues. They could say all they could, but there is just too much samus has of an advantage.

@ Doubters Also she pwns a spartan in this video. Even though it isn't master cheif its still a spartan. Oh and she isn't even using all of her abilities.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:

Samus' Beams

Long Beam

Spazer Beam

Wide Beam

Wave Beam

Ice Beam

Plasma Beam

Charge Beam

Dark Beam

Light Beam

Annihilator Beam

Nova Beam

Hyper Beam

Phazon Beam

Suits

Ped Suits

Phazon Suit

Power Suit

Varia Suit

Omega Fusion Suit

Gravity Suit

Visors

X-Ray

Thermal

Echo

Dark

Power Ups

Screw Attack

Space Jump

Speed Booster

Morph Ball

Bomb

Boost Ball

Grapple Beam

Grapple Lassle

Grapple Voltage

Gravity Boost

High Jump

Power Bomb

Power Grip

Spider Ball

Spring Ball

Missiles

Super Missile

Ice mIssile

Seeker Missile

Diffusion Missile

Also she was trained for combat since the age of 3 by the chozo. SHe has both dna of the chozo and metroids hightening physical strength and stamina. Oh and most of these powerups and weapons, have the same abilities of the previous when upgraded, so she basically has all of the links I posted. 

Other people in this thread already nailed down why gorden freeman is better. Then the only thing master cheif has is his suit which both samus and freeman also have and you could argue samus' is better, and is physical abilities hightened because he is a spartan. So that is why. Hope I didn't take too long.

Edit: ALso she could control her ship using her suit.

You forgot bewbs.

@ Fazz lulz. And snip that quote.

One of these heroes can speak.

The other one is a "physicist" who solves all of his problems with guns.

I'm going to go with the one who can converse with a two-year old.

On the other hand, at least Freeman's girlfriend has a physical body.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

As much as I love the Freeman, I gotta give it to Samus...Master Chief is definitely third though...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

It would be Gordon Freeman.