By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What a new user has to say about sony...

fanboys suck

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

Around the Network
EvilChronos said:

Well I have actually been reading vgchartz for about 5 months now and I have never posted cause I really just dont care too but now I have seen enough and I must put this out there.

I see a TON of fanboys who just love to diss the ps3 and I would say 90% of the time they have NO IDEA what they are talking about so lets compare this from a person who has owned almost EVERY single system since the 8 bit nintendo. Here is a small yet significant list of why the ps3 is a VERY good system.

-It is BOTH a game system and a high def movie player all for the price of buying just 1 any other way.

-It has online play that hardly ever gets laggy and lets you do more then just play games online... music/movies/videos/demos/games and all for free! "obviously not if u buy a game or movie" Also 4 people can all download off of 1 purchase wich is tight for the obvious reason that if the game is $20 you and your friends only have to pay $5 for a good game.

-Bluetooth technology seems to be a feature in a lot of new stuff wich is obviously compatiable with the ps3

-It has less then a 1% chance of hardware failure. 

-Lots of good games and some are exclusives including some very good future exclusives.

-Besides the HDMI cable the system COMES with everything u want/need to play the right way so that sony doesnt have to nickel and dime u to death "ie Wireless/hard drive/etc..."

I could continue with this list for quite a while longer but I am getting tired of typing so lets ALL please just face the FACTS and leave it at this... the ps3 WILL eventually beat the 360 and by quite a bit. A lot of people still say thats a failure if its not a total domination but that is honestly retarded cause any person with an IQ of atleast 10 can tell u that winning by 1 or by 100,000,000 is still a WIN. Will the ps3 loose to the wii? who knows, its to early to say but I do know that they are both going to give each other a run for there money. Also to say that the wii and ps3 are not in competition is just dumb, they are both game systems and new so yes they are in compitition and I think its kinda cool cause this is the first real competition sony has had in about 8-9 years. Maybe that fact will cause sony to take some drastic measures to try and beat nintendo wich could turn into some cool technology/games for ps3 owners.

So please just be happy with the system that u bought and dont go around making stuff up and trying to start fights with other gamers who chose a system other then yours. You are doing the job of that company for free and in all since u have become a tool for doing so...

The only ones who care about blue ray are the ps3 owners who paid 6 or 700 bucks for the pleasure.

By the time blue ray takes off (if it ever does) every tom dick and Harry will be producing them.

You failed to mention when it will beat the 360 i.e. will ms be on their third or fourth console.

I am very happy with the system I bought thank you very much.

It does what it said it would do produce lots of high quality games at a constant rate.

edit; by the way welcome

Arrgh another SONY fanboy. I guess you decided to write this after the low PS3 second week sales after MGS4 where it fell behind 360 in America. I guess all PS3 owners are done with MGS4 and now back to talking how they will beat 360. LOL Seriously, you don't see MS fanboys and Nintendo fanboys posting crap like this because our systems are not in last place and there's many games to play on our systems and games/features get released on time and are actually good so we don't have to waste time on websites when its being released and why we though it wasn't that bad(Haze).

Cremator said:
Arrgh another SONY fanboy. I guess you decided to write this after the low PS3 second week sales after MGS4 where it fell behind 360 in America. I guess all PS3 owners are done with MGS4 and now back to talking how they will beat 360. LOL Seriously, you don't see MS fanboys and Nintendo fanboys posting crap like this because our systems are not in last place and there's many games to play on our systems and games/features get released on time and are actually good so we don't have to waste time on websites when its being released and why we though it wasn't that bad(Haze).

My thoughts exactly I like gaming not grandstanding. youre in third place wait until you take second or first place before you brag about the best console ever.

*bleu-ocelot* said:
Stillwell said:
I just like that it has become Sony vs MS, and the Nintendo fans are on the sidelines laughing at them both.

Laughing? Yeah,because they have nothing better to do,like play games not named Mario.

LMFAO.. this is post of the week. No offence to the wii.. but seriously.. you can't deny how much mario is getting pimped out in all first party titles.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Online gaming on PSN is not laggy.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

XGamer0611 said:
EvilChronos said:

Well I have actually been reading vgchartz for about 5 months now and I have never posted cause I really just dont care too but now I have seen enough and I must put this out there.

I see a TON of fanboys who just love to diss the ps3 and I would say 90% of the time they have NO IDEA what they are talking about so lets compare this from a person who has owned almost EVERY single system since the 8 bit nintendo. Here is a small yet significant list of why the ps3 is a VERY good system.

-It is BOTH a game system and a high def movie player all for the price of buying just 1 any other way.

-It has online play that hardly ever gets laggy and lets you do more then just play games online... music/movies/videos/demos/games and all for free! "obviously not if u buy a game or movie" Also 4 people can all download off of 1 purchase wich is tight for the obvious reason that if the game is $20 you and your friends only have to pay $5 for a good game.

-Bluetooth technology seems to be a feature in a lot of new stuff wich is obviously compatiable with the ps3

-It has less then a 1% chance of hardware failure. 

-Lots of good games and some are exclusives including some very good future exclusives.

-Besides the HDMI cable the system COMES with everything u want/need to play the right way so that sony doesnt have to nickel and dime u to death "ie Wireless/hard drive/etc..."

I could continue with this list for quite a while longer but I am getting tired of typing so lets ALL please just face the FACTS and leave it at this... the ps3 WILL eventually beat the 360 and by quite a bit. A lot of people still say thats a failure if its not a total domination but that is honestly retarded cause any person with an IQ of atleast 10 can tell u that winning by 1 or by 100,000,000 is still a WIN. Will the ps3 loose to the wii? who knows, its to early to say but I do know that they are both going to give each other a run for there money. Also to say that the wii and ps3 are not in competition is just dumb, they are both game systems and new so yes they are in compitition and I think its kinda cool cause this is the first real competition sony has had in about 8-9 years. Maybe that fact will cause sony to take some drastic measures to try and beat nintendo wich could turn into some cool technology/games for ps3 owners.

So please just be happy with the system that u bought and dont go around making stuff up and trying to start fights with other gamers who chose a system other then yours. You are doing the job of that company for free and in all since u have become a tool for doing so...

You are a fanboy if I ever saw one. Sheesh! Your points are good except for one: "It has online play that hardly ever gets laggy"

What game have you been playing? Almost every reviewer and player in the world has talked about how laggy and slow online play on PSN is. Get your facts straight on that one. Everything else you wrote is valid but you are off on the network.

Why do people defend Sony? Sony doesn't give a crap what you think all they care about is the bottom dollar.

Two problems here:

1) Show me one article on any website. ONE. where someone complains about the PSN being laggy.

2) Sony doesn't care about anything except the bottom line? Then explain to be why they provide the PSN for free.

@reask and Cremator:

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

reask said:
Cremator said:

My thoughts exactly I like gaming not grandstanding. youre in third place wait until you take second or first place before you brag about the best console ever.

My thoughts exactly. I like gaming, not grandstanding. (I also enjoy using punctuation...) Wait until you make a console that has failure rate of less than 33% and doesn't sound like a 747 powering up before you brag about having the best console ever.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Retrasado said:
reask said:
Cremator said:

My thoughts exactly. I like gaming, not grandstanding. (I also enjoy using punctuation...) Wait until you make a console that has failure rate of less than 33% and doesn't sound like a 747 powering up before you brag about having the best console ever.

It’s not me saying the 360 is the best console ever all I hear from ps3 owners is the power of the cell the beast is unleashed etc etc.

Sorry about the punctuation errors I don’t type for a living I work this is part of my chill time.

@ retrasado I missed your first post, was that a ps3 owner waiting for the game to load or was he reading the reviews of haze.