By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What a new user has to say about sony...

a very nice speech. And now back to the CONSOLE WARS

* Gets grenade and throws it at a X360 manufacturing plant whilst screaming come on you B@s%^&S *

Around the Network

I have no trouble admiting the PS3 is a great machine, but I wouldn't mind knowing where you got that 0.1% from?

obieslut said:
a very nice speech. And now back to the CONSOLE WARS

* Gets grenade and throws it at a X360 manufacturing plant whilst screaming come on you B@s%^&S *

in this weeks war more ammo (80gig) is needed

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Is the PS3 in some sort of crisis? Why are all these 'i tell you the PS3 rules!' threads suddenly popping up along with the 'stop picking on sony!' threads....?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Agooood, the more Sony fans here the better. Hopefully you stick around and behave.

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
Is the PS3 in some sort of crisis? Why are all these 'i tell you the PS3 rules!' threads suddenly popping up along with the 'stop picking on sony!' threads....

Because there was an equally large shitstorm of, "OMG, SONY IS TEH DOOMZ!" threads after hardware sales for the PS3 came up this week.

Theres nothing wrong with the hardware sales! Some people are really struggling with the fact the PS3 cant sell 200,000 units a week.

As a sony fan, i think it sucks, but hey, lets deal with it people!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

oops my fault. Typo supposed to read less then 1% not .1%.

My PSN Name is:  EvilChronos    add me if u want :)

END OF GENERATION PREDICTIONS  "9-21-08"

PS3=130M     360=90M     Wii=120M     DS=130M     PSP=70M

Other Prediction: The PS3 will overtake the 360 XMAS of 09  "9-21-08"

The PS3 and 360 seem to be in a position where,due to the higher prices of the consoles for such a sustained amount of time;people are now just reluctant to buy,thus hurting their market penetration.Price-cuts are much needed as people deal with this economy.

Welcome, now run.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.