By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Castlevania Judgement for Wii... and it's a fighter?!

@Konami:

Around the Network

This isn't what I was expecting, but I'm pretty excited nonetheless. If they can make it good, I'll be happy for all eternity.

Daileon said:
I think this will turn out to be crap. DAMN. How can Konami not learn from Capcom/Megaman and make a 2D platform =(

They are, it's called Castlevania Order of Ecclesia

Don't know why, but i love this news

brawl4life said:
what a twist !?  

lmao! robot chicken quote of the day 2-hit combo (somehow fitting in this thread)!

The only positive spin I can put on this (having not played it) is that Soul Calibur Legends was actually quite fun (dare I say "hardcore"), so who knows...

Damn, even a Castlevania RPG sounds good, but not a fighter!

Around the Network

What experience does Konami have with fighters anyway??

Soriku said:
Valkyria00 said:
Daileon said:
I think this will turn out to be crap. DAMN. How can Konami not learn from Capcom/Megaman and make a 2D platform =(
They said in a recent interview that theyre done with 2D and want to go complety 3D from here on out with the rest of thier games.I think it was on IGN Im dont remember.

Link?

Either way, why not making an adventuring/platforming 3D Castlevania, not some fighter garbage?

A lot of people cringe at any Castlevania being 3D no matter what genre

"Set traps, destroyable environments, enemy monsters interfere with battle"

Hrm... well, this could be interesting. I'm not too much of a fighter fan, but hey, I'm all for changing it up and making things unique.

Still, I highly doubt that Koji will be working on this title. Like Legends, I'd bet that the "other team" will take up the reigns for Judgment.

I'll buy it no matter what. I love the Castlevania series. UC was a freakin' on rails shooter and I bought that on day one. Let's not kid ourselves, Alucard, fighting game, dark metamorphasis, money floating from my wallet.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

It would be funny if this game turned about to be the best Fighter ever, a game so good that it redefined the genre. A game so perfect that even those with zero interest in Fighters bought it because of its awesomeness*

*i realize this 99.9% won't happen