By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - how big will the 360 price cut be in the us this year

i think it will be a 75 dollar price cut

Around the Network

If there is any, it will be either another 50, or 100.

mM

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Probably $50 in the fall, the cut should be even more in Europe.

$3.14

Or $80

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

If there is one.

i think it will either be 50 or 100 dollars

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Is there even going to be one?

If there is, I reckon $50 price cut.

$50 for all systems seems reasonable unless they come out with new models with bigger hd's

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil

I dont think they need one yet. sales are ok