By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 2 scans from GamePro!

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be honest with nobody and lie to your self MGS4 best game EVER on ps3 :?!!!!!!!

Around the Network
|_emmiwinks said:
Tbone said:
Wtf wonder if u will fight that 300 foot monster.

They say in their podcast in an off handed comment that, yes you do fight the 300 foot monster.

Hell Ted Price himself said the biggest boss you fight was 300 feet tall.

The Leviathan looks totally awesome. :D Reminds me of Cloverfield(Or anything else thats big and destorys cities :D). The rest all seems to be coming along nicely too.

I'd actually like to know how long that big mutha fucka took too make. Didn't they say it took months for the bigger Chimera AKA the Dogs and the Giants. And days for the worker Chimera.That thing musta took years too make... I want answers!!!

i think this game will average over a 90

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

I forgot about that Pooper. I need to play though that game again before October so I remember all those little story points like that. Game appears to be coming along extremely well, and I can't wait to try it out for myself.

PooperScooper said:
I'd actually like to know how long that big mutha fucka took too make. Didn't they say it took months for the bigger Chimera AKA the Dogs and the Giants. And days for the worker Chimera.That thing musta took years too make... I want answers!!!

It's Insomniac, dude.

PooperScooper said:
|_emmiwinks said:
Tbone said:
Wtf wonder if u will fight that 300 foot monster.

They say in their podcast in an off handed comment that, yes you do fight the 300 foot monster.

Hell Ted Price himself said the biggest boss you fight was 300 feet tall.

it says it in the screens if you can read em and it explains how to beat em.... i wish i didn't read it now