By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 2 scans from GamePro!

*Drool*

Around the Network

I fucking love you Makingmusic.

My access to GT forums has become restricted since a login bug has apparently locked itself there. I was hoping someone would post these somewhere where I'd be able to read them.

Thanks man, and I do believe Insomniac will live up to their promise and the game will be looking spectacular by release :).... even though its decent right now.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Now...how the hell are you going to explain that in the story? Ah, whatever, this is still awesome.

Also, can lamepro get any lamer?  I mean the Bigger, better, ect. has been worked to death by Cliffy B.

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

That Leviathan makes the Locust look like teddy bears

So I have a question about this game. For as bad as I want to play it right now, does anyone know if this game will have a split-screen co-op for the "one player experience"? Or will split-screen be the 2-8 man that they were talking about? :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

I hope they include LAN play options this time around. At least for co-op.

Game looks great so far though.

I'm really getting sick of the brown colors of "next gen" But i'm still interested in this game, I didn't like the first one but they had a lot to improve on and some good ideas.

300 ft monster, thats insane. Great stuff there. Got me more excited for this game.

Feniris said:

Now...how the hell are you going to explain that in the story? Ah, whatever, this is still awesome.

Also, can lamepro get any lamer?  I mean the Bigger, better, ect. has been worked to death by Cliffy B.

I noticed that too. The only thing is it seems more applicable to Resistance 2. I wonder if he trademarked that phrase.

additional generic positive comment

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka