By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Eternal Sonata(enhaced with new stuff) dated mid september for PS3 in japan

konnichiwa said:
Ha, Importing for me probably would be cheaper then buying it here in the store..

Really? u know of a cheap importing site cuz last time I checked, play-asia isnt cheap.

Around the Network

too bad its not getting localised

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

SnakeEyez said:
konnichiwa said:
Ha, Importing for me probably would be cheaper then buying it here in the store..

Really? u know of a cheap importing site cuz last time I checked, play-asia isnt cheap.

Well I am a European for me it probably always be cheaper...If Eternal Sonata gets a release here it probably will cost 100-110 $

^Ahh that makes sense, and us Americans complained when the price of games went from $50 to $60.

No offense to Xbox 360 owners, but it's happening to many JRPGs... first on 360 then go to PS3

Around the Network

I hope they release the game outside Japan...

or add in english as a language option...

I mean seriously they already did the english subs and dub for the 360. How much more $$$ would it cost to release the game in the US and PAL regions ? I bet it would have positive effects on the games sales for minimal effort....

Wow! Finally some news. This is very good to hear!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I think region free games are my biggest positive for the PS3.

A huge collection of my HD DVD's, Blu Rays & DVD's are imports. There isn't a lot out ATM in Japan for the PS3 that I must have but it makes me excited about the future :D

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

I really hope this game comes to the US. REALLY.

Please come. ;_;

Please bring to the US. Ive played the 360 demo was really nice but I dont own a 360 so I cant plau.
Im going to buy the PS3 soon so I definitley hope this gets released here. The extras are nice too.

Question:Can you play the original Japanese audio?