By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Eternal Sonata(enhaced with new stuff) dated mid september for PS3 in japan

I'd settle for just English Subs and english menu to import it. As long as all text was english I would import. But really, please just do an english dub and release it in America, Europe and so on. It would be a lot better if the box was in english along with the manual.

Around the Network
Gnosis said:
I'd settle for just English Subs and english menu to import it. As long as all text was english I would import. But really, please just do an english dub and release it in America, Europe and so on. It would be a lot better if the box was in english along with the manual.

So the Japanese version will have English subs and english menu?

If so im importing

Well, while i would much prefer to have the English voice acting, a suppose an English sub might have to do.

I expect that this will happen with Tales of Vesperia to. It will release on the 360, get about 300k LTD, and will be ported to the PS3 in japan.

Thank god sony didn't make the PS3 region-locked.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

I don't really get the hype for this game, from what i heard its 20 hours long, and that does not cut it for that genre.

They said they have no plans to release it WW

If I understood it correctly its a JRPG living in a fantasy world of a composer? Am I shallow because I would rather blow some heads off with a shotgun instead of playing 100h and fighting with a conductor's baton. LOL. Each to his own I guess.

Around the Network
Valkyria00 said:
Gnosis said:

So the Japanese version will have English subs and english menu?

If so im importing

Not that I know of for sure. I was just saying, that's what I would settle for.

I'm gonna import it anyway, Japanese or English / Japanese, I don't care. I've waited long enough for that game, unless Namco will bring it around here anyway, then I'm willing to wait a bit longer.

18th September is the release date in Japan

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

I hope it has english script as optional...they atleast owe that much to us if they are not planning on bringing it here

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

That's up to Namco Japan. Its not Namco Japan its fault that Namco US refuses to localize the game. Though if Namco Japan is selfish enough they put indeed the English option into the game to sell more oversea.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Kyros said:
They said they have no plans to release it WW

If I understood it correctly its a JRPG living in a fantasy world of a composer? Am I shallow because I would rather blow some heads off with a shotgun instead of playing 100h and fighting with a conductor's baton. LOL. Each to his own I guess.

Yes, because some people like to play more than one type of game.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."