By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Good Of A Gamer Are You?

id say i might be a "great" gamer

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

i'm a Average gamer.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Average

I shit on most MLG gamers. My kill to death ratio is 10 to 1 in Halo 3... literally. If you are a truly experienced online gamer then you know that your k/d says it all.

Here's link to one of my accounts:

http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/CareerStats.aspx?player=Trihang&social=true&map=0

I'm between good-great.

I don't play online. AT ALL. Yet.
And I usually play a game once, then turn to another game. If I play any game I love, I'll usually play it through twice, mastering it 100% the second time. But as stated before, I just jump from new game to new game beating them each once.

Sony will prevail. My 60 gig says so.

PlayStation 3 Games:

- Rock Band
- Rock Band 2
- Soulcalibur IV
- LittleBigPlanet
- Guitar Hero: World Tour

Around the Network
SlumsofOhio said:
leo-j said:
I am a hardcore gamer therefore..

ROLSTOPPABLE

I AM THAT CATEGORY.

I put a pounding on you in our Warhawk league, remember?

No I dont recall

mM

According to the guidlines listed I am a great gamer. I am a terrible gamer by my standards. :(

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I got the medals on expert in Starfox 64 so I did one of those things that Rol did.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I'd say about "great" based on your rating scale.

I'm pretty good at Call of Duty 4. I have a 1.51 K/D ratio so i'm pretty good.

I think I'm somewhere around Great. I don't really know what classifies as a "Hard" game. Fire Emblem maybe? I dunno. I will 100% normal games if I feel like it when I finish though^^;

Also I've gotten S's on all the songs on Hard Rock and Sweatin' on EBA. Not Breezin' or Cruisin' though. Haven't really tried^^;

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1