By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Soul Calibur Legends screensm from Famitsu scan

jlauro said:
Xyrax said:
The lighting systems is really early. Very apparent by the fact that there aren't bad shadows....there aren't square shadows, there aren't even any of those cheap circle shadow beneath the characters, there are NO shadows at all. Thats a dead give away that the game is in early stages.

Two of the shots have shadows...

Those two shots are SC II not SC Legends...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

The bottom screens are Soul Edge/Blade for Arcade/PS1 hence the 1996 release date it was talking about, and next to it is Soul Calibur 1 for Dreamcast/arcade in 1999.

The numbers are in Hindu-arabic you SHOULD be able to read that.

Now is it talking about the history of the franchise with those pics? Or special edition freebies? Or possible virtual console downloads? I came here specificly to ask for a translation but i may be barking up the wrong tree.

EDIT: I got it translated. The bottom pix are INDEED what i said they are. The article says that Legends is the story of what happened between Edge/blade and the Calibur series. It will have at LEAST 3 playable characters, being Segfried, Taki, and that one chick with the whip and the big tits.

friend code Wii: 1974 0901 4063 4699

360 Live SN: Myahon

PSN: Myahon