By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU sales UP!!PS3 OUCH!

Neos said:
Diomedes1976 said:
I wouldnt take this numbers too seriously.

Its only estimations.

Microsoft themselves only claimed some 5 million lead a month ago and since then they are beaten in every market every week.

And Nintendo themselves just claimed 26 million SHIPPED and here we have them at nearly 28 SOLD.

Resuming.Frontpage numbers=Educated(being generous) guesses and nothing more.

get the F out of this site diomedes, seriously. just get lost.. you are of no use and you NEVER EVER were. for one goddamn year the only thing you do is complain about this site's numbers. Get a life loser..

Use the report button or just say "a source is claiming PS3 is being undertracked....go investigate!"

but you don't have the right to tell anyone to leave the site. especially not a member with so many posts (almost 2000)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I predict the PS3 will rise again next week.

You heard it first

/ninth

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

darthdevidem01 said:
Neos said:
Diomedes1976 said:

Its only estimations.

Microsoft themselves only claimed some 5 million lead a month ago and since then they are beaten in every market every week.

And Nintendo themselves just claimed 26 million SHIPPED and here we have them at nearly 28 SOLD.

get the F out of this site diomedes, seriously. just get lost.. you are of no use and you NEVER EVER were. for one goddamn year the only thing you do is complain about this site's numbers. Get a life loser..

Use the report button or just say "a source is claiming PS3 is being undertracked....go investigate!"

but you don't have the right to tell anyone to leave the site. especially not a member with so many posts (almost 2000)

EU SALES OUCHHH

no that's constructive. ¬¬

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I think this shows people that MGS4 did infact have an impact in Others. It would be great if PS3 can maintain around this level without slipping.

Diomedes1976 said:

Its only estimations.

Stop being an ass. You say this every time the PS3 sells less than the Wii. Learn to live with it.

Que pena no?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

I have said it a couple of times but I will say it again. SCEE should be shot. They simply suck. They have the biggest exclusive of this year on their hands, the Americans and Japanese Sony divisions fall over themselves to provide MGS4 bundles with Dualshock rumble controllers, new colors, the reintroduction of the 80Gb PS3, lower prices etc. and SCEE????

They provide a 40Gb with MGS4 (not even a special edition or anything) with a staggering 20E saving. While Microsoft cuts prices in Europe the PS3 still costs 400 and new games now seem to cost 70Euro. They really do not deserve more sales.

Neos said:
Diomedes1976 said:

Its only estimations.

Come now, that REALLY wasn't warranted. We all know the rules - no personal insults or attacks.

See you in a couple of days...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Swing the hammer lol

Diomedes1976 said:

Its only estimations.

Interesting to see you don't mind using this sites numbers (you mention PS3 outselling Xbox360), but you're quick to dismiss their numbers based on unclear PR statements when they fit your personal preference. The 5 million from Microsoft didn't add up compared to the shipment numbers we got around the same time (19M vs 12.85M), the 26 million must be some old number or someone at Nintendo screwed up. Anyway, if you seriously expect current shipment numbers for Wii to be 26M expect to eat some serious crow when shipment numbers for Q1 FY2008 are released in a month time.

Diomedes1976 said:

Its only estimations.

Wow amazing post. I can't believe the hypocricy. ALl I can say is that the quarterly statements will be in soon, and they will most likely show that vgchartz isn't off by 2 million sales for the wii.