By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Thatmax said:
Summer arriving with a wave of great games, supply will constrict more soon, the store probly just hadnt notified anyone about them yet so it would take a day or two for them to shift with no open advertising about it.

Well, it's a rather large store (Mediamarkt), and I live in a rather large city, and it was quite busy there, too. At least a few hundred people. SURELY this must be the beginning of Nintendo's demise.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

^just face it the  wii has reached the end of its fad game and will not longer sell to anyone..the wii just needs to take the easy way out.......

that way it comes down to me

Cheebee said:
Thatmax said:
Summer arriving with a wave of great games, supply will constrict more soon, the store probly just hadnt notified anyone about them yet so it would take a day or two for them to shift with no open advertising about it.

Well, it's a rather large store (Mediamarkt), and I live in a rather large city, and it was quite busy there, too. At least a few hundred people. SURELY this must be the beginning of Nintendo's demise.

Oh wait, you're in Europe? You disappoint me.

Then it's not the beginning of Nintendo's demise, just a sign of its impending inevitability.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

It has been available in the UK for a while

still can't find them here

Around the Network

Amazing! Because I was thinking the same thing today at lunch. See, I went home at lunch, and when I walked in my living room, there was my Wii, sitting there not being played! For hours!!!

I knew it was just a fad all along!

And right beside it on the floor? Yup, you bet'cha ... a Wii Fit Balance Board, also not being used, since last night at least. I dunno, it might have even been two nights ago.

Obviously, that's enough evidence to show that Wii Fit has been a huge disappointment.

I actually seen a few in walmart today too. No idea how long they been there, or how long they will last... When they come at different times of the week people don't know to look for them. Maybe the increase in production is finally starting to show. I say it doesn't mean much unless you can find them in many stores for at least two weeks...

(and even if they are in stock, it doesn't mean doomed unless the sales numbers are also down at the same time....)

PS: The walmart is in a small-mid sized city of only 20,000 or so....  generally they are more available in smaller cities when supply starts to approach demand...

I saw over 1 million of them on shelves in miami, and there were PS3s flying of the shelves.

(I kid I kid lol)

mM

Obviously I was being sarcastic, to some people who didn't seem to get it. :p
I did see those Wiis, but 3 of them were already gone by the time I was leaving. Still, it was the first time in over a year I saw Wiis in stock, however briefly. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
Obviously I was being sarcastic, to some people who didn't seem to get it. :p
I did see those Wiis, but 3 of them were already gone by the time I was leaving. Still, it was the first time in over a year I saw Wiis in stock, however briefly. :p

I had no idea it was so hard to find them in the Netherlands. Here in Sweden they're almost always in stock. In Portugal the same, except after Christmas when they seemed to run out at many stores and didn't get a shipment for a long time. But the Portuguese Nintendo distributor sucks so it doesn't really surprise me.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957