By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY - 80GB Bundles next shipment = July 5th

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MGS4-bundles-early-July/forum/Fx1F8YW935JLM3/Tx2IFFVJGBJ3Q32/1/ref=cm_cd_dp_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B0014WJ78E&store=videogames

He didn't give the link...but even I read the news somewhere...don't remember now.

But the 80GB PS3 bundle shipment will be on July 5th.....so expect VERY LOW PS3 sales in Na until then.

People on VG chartz who are waiting for them...I think they can be pre-ordered but be quick cus Gamestop.com once again sold out of pre-orders for them yesterday.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

The sustained sales of the 80 gig once it is in stock are going to be crazy good.

Sony really should have anticipated the demand for the 80GB model in the US to be as high as it is and to have the shipments coming at least every week!

Oh well, none of the companies have been able to get the shipments needed right this time around so i guess its not that much of an issue!

Squall_Leonhart said:
Sony really should have anticipated the demand for the 80GB model in the US to be as high as it is and to have the shipments coming at least every week!

Oh well, none of the companies have been able to get the shipments needed right this time around so i guess its not that much of an issue!

Exactly.  Sony is being idiotic by not having the 80gb available.  Seriously, wtf.

At least this is a *real* shortage, though.  (looking at you, 360, when sales didn't really jump after your "shortage" ended...)

darthdevidem01 said:

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MGS4-bundles-early-July/forum/Fx1F8YW935JLM3/Tx2IFFVJGBJ3Q32/1/ref=cm_cd_dp_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B0014WJ78E&store=videogames

He didn't give the link...but even I read the news somewhere...don't remember now.

But the 80GB PS3 bundle shipment will be on July 5th.....so expect VERY LOW PS3 sales in Na until then.

People on VG chartz who are waiting for them...I think they can be pre-ordered but be quick cus Gamestop.com once again sold out of pre-orders for them yesterday.

Yeah, my cousin was one of the lucky ones to get the 80gb bundle before it sold out again on gamestop. Gamestop.com has taken off the listing for the bundle so I don't think you can buy it from the website anymore!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

Sony pulling a Nintenod it seems haha. Really people this generation seem to be underestimating the power of the gaming market, especially in NA. They have to had realized now how huge this market is now.

lot of people can't afford 80gb so they will go 40gb (as before)

I doubt it will slowdown PS3 sales

Time to Work !

Didn't Sony shipped again after initial shipment? I think they did the reason GS was taking pre orders and was available couple of times in Amazon.

libellule said:
lot of people can't afford 80gb so they will go 40gb (as before)

I doubt it will slowdown PS3 sales

Or MGS4 fans will wait for 80gb becasue its much better deal and there is no 100$ GC this time.

well once again SONY does a WTF decision

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey